Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[Closed for Now] "Be kind and respectful to one another" - Giveaway
(Aug 17, 2015, 01:26 PM)juan_pedro Wrote: I slowly stopped playing Call of Duty because of how everyone trash talks and there is no reason for it, Pokemon is the games where everyone can enjoy and no one really trash talks.

I know what you mean. This community is so much friendlier, and I am so happy to be a part of it! I added you and we can trade anytime Smile

(Aug 17, 2015, 09:58 PM)ashketchum116 Wrote: wow that thread is pretty deep, I'm a pretty hot headed person myself and can react pretty harshly when things dont go my way, it's really opened my eyes up to not reacting so instinctively and with so much anger and to instead take a step back and breathe, and be a bit more humble in my losses

I actually use to be the same way too! It really sucks to lose, but only if you think it does! Take your gained knowledge from that loss, and turn it into even more power in the next battle! That is how we become better trainers! I believe we already have each other added! And I know the time for when we are on are vastly different xD I'll try yo be on when you are Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Be kind and respectful to one another" - Giveaway - by Vietflame - Aug 18, 2015, 06:35 AM