Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

31 IV Petili and Nincada Giveaway!
I have an entire box of each that I got from Masuda hunting! 
Petilils have the egg moves Absorb, Natural Gift, Charm, and Healing Wish. They have a range of natures and abilities Chlorophyll and Own Tempo.

The Nincadas have no egg moves, are all Adamant, and have the ability Compound Eyes. Please let me know if you are interested. They all have 31 IVs!   :D
Can I have one? What is a pokemon you would like in return?
(Jun 1, 2016, 12:58 PM)ItsRobert11 Wrote: Can I have one? What is a pokemon you would like in return?
Which Pokemon? (Also any gender/nature preferences?) And any Pokemon will do  :D
(Jun 1, 2016, 01:00 PM)SpitefulSwadloon Wrote:
(Jun 1, 2016, 12:58 PM)ItsRobert11 Wrote: Can I have one? What is a pokemon you would like in return?
Which Pokemon? (Also any gender/nature preferences?) And any Pokemon will do  :D
I would like a petili. no prefrences My profile is the Robert without the panda hat. Thank you for the petili. Smile
(Jun 1, 2016, 01:02 PM)ItsRobert11 Wrote:
(Jun 1, 2016, 01:00 PM)SpitefulSwadloon Wrote:
I would like a petili. no prefrences
Alright! I added your friend code. Send me a trade request!
Can I have a Petilil? Heart  I would love to have a Female one, Timid with Chlorophyll if it's not too much ^^ I already added you. Thanks for this giveaway.
~ Light, seeking light, doth light of light beguile ~
(Jun 1, 2016, 03:30 PM)ChrissSixx Wrote: Can I have a Petilil? Heart  I would love to have a Female one, Timid with Chlorophyll if it's not too much ^^ I already added you. Thanks for this giveaway.
After a bit of extra breeding, I finally got a Timid nature. However, it's ability is Own Tempo, and Everstoning for the nature also carries down the ability. Let me know if you are alright with this, and if not I'll keeping breeding until I find it  :D