Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEWS] Pokemon Sun & Moon New Legendary Video and New Rotom!
Pretty much what the title says, and a few more in game region videos as well!!

Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
Hyped for the new Rotom Dex!
Also, apperently the Sun legendary is weak to Fire, and the Moon legendery is weak to dark
..What a time to be alive...
Thanks for the news update Justin! :D

Not too sure what to make of the Rotom Dex but I'll withhold judgment until I'm actually playing the game hahah. I'm really really hoping that the clothing and hairstyles system from XY makes a comeback, but I don't have too much hope there. The legendaries look amazing! I'm definitely going to have to play Moon twice so I can trade the extra for Sun's. xD

Edit: PS: Is it just me, or do Lunala and Gym Leader Olympia look a little alike? @_@ It's kind of amusing since she was a Psychic-type GL and both of the new legendaries' first type is Psychic! xD
[Image: 250px-Lunala.png]       [Image: 320px-XY_Olympia.png]
-----
My Pkmn X Friend Safari - Fire
#1: Growlithe + #2: Larvesta + #3: Braixen
If you don't want your safari info posted, please let me know!
@Lythania Oh my goodness! I never thought to think about that! Yes, the resembelence is uncanny! I think now I'm kinda expecting an Olympia appearance when I get Moon! :O

During the next update or something they REALLY need to go into further detail about that Rotom Dex! I feel like they just gave us enough information to nibble on. Either way, I think it's an idea with a lot of potential, but who knows? I can't wait to see how they plan to make this work once I get my game.
May have to stick to my original plan of getting both of the games though: for completion purposes and well, I plan to Nuzlocke Sun lol
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
I bet Rotom-P will be catchable
Also I love the new battle features
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
No doubt there are going to be Kalos references or Easter eggs in certain areas of Pokemon Sun and Moon. Before I go sum up all the information based on the second trailer, props to Game Freak and TPCi themselves for actually having scheduled news. Before we use to get all our information via Corocoro Magazine leaks and making our reaction more genuine. At this Pokemon TCPi have already figured why not just released the information before the magazine gets leaked.

Anyways on to the news, well all I can say is the Sun/Moon news is definitely snowballing in each coming month. First off the legendary Pokemon and their abilities. As much as people are complaining about how "bad" the abilities are, at least its not like Pressure. The names for both Solgaleo and Lunala were both leaked almost 2 months ago and this might confirm the trademark leaks as well. Lunala has the better ability since Shadow Force is described as "Multiscale", then again Troll Freak can screw up the Moon Legend somehow aside the typing. Solgaleo, to everyone's surprise became Steel/Psychic which isn't a bad typing but the ability Full Metal Body is underwhelming for me. Yes at least FMB is like Clear Body to prevent stat drops, but that's it. Personally Game Freak should make it should any Pokemon with Clear Body or Full Metal Body ignores the stat changes from attacks like Draco Meteor, Superpowers, burn, or paralysis.

We do get to see that both Gengar and Salamence's 6th Gen 3D models are the same so chances are every other Pokemon's models will remain the same. The Alola Region itself is very diverse with the different environments as well. Honestly I've yet to study the map in full detail, but once I get to it we can surely discuss it. Probably what surprised everyone was the Rotom Pokedex, which is a unique take on the regional Pokedex for Sun/Moon. How interactive Rotom-Dex is remains unknown even for me, however chances are it will serves as the Pokedex, DexNav, and the Town Map almost like an all-in-one item.

That's all I have so far, though I did leave my thoughts on the other Pokemon Sun and Moon thread which has all the overall information so far revealed. Here's a link below:http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-DISCUSSION-Pokemon-Sun-Moon-News-Thread-Will-Contain-Pre-Launch-Spoilers.