Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

3D Remakes please?!
Hey i was just talking to my friend about remakes for Gen 1 and 2 games in 3D! and how awesome it would be! and it got me thinking that a very smart move by nintendo would be to remake Pokemon Yellow version and Pokemon Crystal version in 3D!!!!!!!! That would be so sick since they didn't get remakes in the past! I thought it was such a good idea and might hopefully be nintendo's plan! Fingers crossed!

BUT what are your guys thoughts! Smile Thanks for the replies!Smile
(Oct 13, 2014, 07:40 PM)Blueon Wrote: Hey i was just talking to my friend about remakes for Gen 1 and 2 games in 3D! and how awesome it would be! and it got me thinking that a very smart move by nintendo would be to remake Pokemon Yellow version and Pokemon Crystal version in 3D!!!!!!!! That would be so sick since they didn't get remakes in the past! I thought it was such a good idea and might hopefully be nintendo's plan! Fingers crossed!

Are you kidding me? I would so buy 3D remakes of Gen I and II
(Oct 13, 2014, 10:42 PM)Fuzzerman Wrote:
(Oct 13, 2014, 07:40 PM)Blueon Wrote: Hey i was just talking to my friend about remakes for Gen 1 and 2 games in 3D! and how awesome it would be! and it got me thinking that a very smart move by nintendo would be to remake Pokemon Yellow version and Pokemon Crystal version in 3D!!!!!!!! That would be so sick since they didn't get remakes in the past! I thought it was such a good idea and might hopefully be nintendo's plan! Fingers crossed!

Are you kidding me? I would so buy 3D remakes of Gen I and II

I know right same!!! Smile
if they were to do this, i would see them go straight to gen 2, as it lets you go through Johto then go to Kanto afterwards, or at least SS/HG were
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
(Oct 14, 2014, 01:37 PM)MARSxVenom Wrote: if they were to do this, i would see them go straight to gen 2, as it lets you go through Johto then go to Kanto afterwards, or at least SS/HH were

Yes that would still be perfect enough for me!