Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[3DS] Animal Crossing New Leaf
(Jan 17, 2015, 11:13 AM)mitchmaster24 Wrote:
(Jan 17, 2015, 10:37 AM)Skarric Wrote: Reviving this thread.

Anyone still playing ACNL? I've picked up this game back up on my free time.
I still have this game but the last time i played it was Christmas 2013 maybe I'll pick it up again. My town is screwed though

Did you have the Beautiful Town ordinance going on? I've had mine on and nothings really changed except villagers moving everywhere
[align=center]Started by apeing gates, touching Triforces, and blaming Levi

Now I'm here with a fancy sword, smiling at all the burrito chokes, the blue shells, and the shiny catches.

#JustinSucks
(Jan 17, 2015, 11:33 AM)Skarric Wrote:

I still have this game but the last time i played it was Christmas 2013 maybe I'll pick it up again. My town is screwed though

Did you have the Beautiful Town ordinance going on? I've had mine on and nothings really changed except villagers moving everywhere
I had the night owl one
(Jan 17, 2015, 01:45 PM)mitchmaster24 Wrote:

I had the night owl one

RIP

Maybe make a new town and start all over?

Now I'm here with a fancy sword, smiling at all the burrito chokes, the blue shells, and the shiny catches.

#JustinSucks
(Jan 17, 2015, 01:53 PM)Skarric Wrote:
(Jan 17, 2015, 01:45 PM)mitchmaster24 Wrote:

I had the night owl one

RIP

Maybe make a new town and start all over?
I'm gonna see how bad it is lol
@Skarric RIP so many weeds
(Jan 17, 2015, 02:22 PM)mitchmaster24 Wrote: @Skarric RIP so many weeds

#JustinSucks
I go through phases...I'unno I don't play it for awhile and I kinda feel guilty for neglecting my town, so then I don't play it for even longer. Its weird..does anyone else get like that?
But I usually play it alot around a holiday or event in game.
(Jan 17, 2015, 05:38 PM)AutumnDaze Wrote: I go through phases...I'unno I don't play it for awhile and I kinda feel guilty for neglecting my town, so then I don't play it for even longer.  Its weird..does anyone else get like that?
But I usually play it alot around a holiday or event in game.

I'm kinda the same way too...Last night I played ACNL for the first time in 2 weeks and then I just don't feel like playing it again.
I've pick up the game in a streaky manner like you guys, although I've been playing it daily just to get the golden watering can haha.

I absolutely love the Animal Crossing series and I always enjoy playing it but sometimes other games just take priority :/ I'll usually only play one game at a time which is why I've been ignoring OmegaRuby and Town of Salem for Animal Crossing as of late.

#JustinSucks
I really want to revive a thread dedicate d for Animal Crossing New Leaf trading. I have a bunch of rare items on there such as the uncatalogued 7-11 set. It would be cool if there was a trading community.