Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[3DS] Animal Crossing New Leaf
got ACNL at the start of October been playing it everyday since and its been one of the best games of all time. completely addicted! if anyone ever wants to play im down to help out in any way i can (contributing to PWP or offering some perfect fruits, turnip prices etc.)
This game has so many memories. Justin used to stream it all the time. You can find some ACNL highlights on his youtube channel. Even the origin of Blame Levi and my first day at the stream!
(Nov 4, 2014, 06:33 AM)mitchmaster24 Wrote: This game has so many memories. Justin used to stream it all the time. You can find some ACNL highlights on his youtube channel. Even the origin of Blame Levi and my first day at the stream!

Haha, I watched part of Justin's first stream on Youtube and it was pretty funny :D.
(Nov 4, 2014, 12:58 PM)Clubpenguin796 Wrote:
(Nov 4, 2014, 06:33 AM)mitchmaster24 Wrote: This game has so many memories. Justin used to stream it all the time. You can find some ACNL highlights on his youtube channel. Even the origin of Blame Levi and my first day at the stream!

Haha, I watched part of Justin's first stream on Youtube and it was pretty funny :D.

Yea Mara's town was so amazing
Relevant!  Wink  

(Nov 4, 2014, 03:16 PM)zenophobia Wrote: Relevant!  Wink  

You gotta watch the one where this guy just left. He was just like BYE. Then nothing got savd lol. Yea but the community was so small we could Skype with each other
(Nov 4, 2014, 03:22 PM)mitchmaster24 Wrote:

You gotta watch the one where this guy just left. He was just like BYE. Then nothing got savd lol. Yea but the community was so small we could Skype with each other

Oh wow...
Levooooi! Why do you hate sharks? kappa
(Nov 5, 2014, 05:41 PM)Clubpenguin796 Wrote:
(Nov 4, 2014, 03:22 PM)mitchmaster24 Wrote:

Oh wow...
Levooooi! Why do you hate sharks?  kappa

I can only hope this thread won't turn into a blame Levi thread.  Wink
Reviving this thread.

Anyone still playing ACNL? I've picked up this game back up on my free time.
[align=center]Started by apeing gates, touching Triforces, and blaming Levi

Now I'm here with a fancy sword, smiling at all the burrito chokes, the blue shells, and the shiny catches.

#JustinSucks
(Jan 17, 2015, 10:37 AM)Skarric Wrote: Reviving this thread.

Anyone still playing ACNL? I've picked up this game back up on my free time.
I still have this game but the last time i played it was Christmas 2013 maybe I'll pick it up again. My town is screwed though