Poll: MM3D or MH4U?
Majora's Mask 3D (Zelda is teh best evar!)
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate (Multiplayer and killing monsters FTW)
Both! (Buy all the gamez!)
Neither... (Way better games out there -_-)
[Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[3DS] MM3D or MH4U?
Well stupid Gamestop was sold out of Monster Hunter 4. QQ

Buuut I did manage to snag the last copy they had of Majora's Mask so I can't really be too upset there.

Seriously, though, the guy working there said that they hardly got any copies at all of either game because Nintendo basically shortchanged them, seeing as that particular Gamestop is in a relatively small town. And I guess I understand why they haven't restocked in a while since we've gotten a lot of snow over the past few days. But the real problem that I see is that they got so few games in the first place when they came out, especially since both come from huge franchises. Come on, Nintendo, why don't you love Rhode Island? BibleThump

At the very least I thought ahead a little by pre-ordering Code Name S.T.E.A.M. while I was there. I figured it was better to play it safe since I'm sure that one will be pretty popular as well. Plus if you pre-order it at Gamestop you get a free Majora's Mask pin when you pick the game up, just so you're all aware. :D

Also @Eckley, where the heck did you find that video? And why can't I stop watching it?