Poll: MM3D or MH4U?
Majora's Mask 3D (Zelda is teh best evar!)
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate (Multiplayer and killing monsters FTW)
Both! (Buy all the gamez!)
Neither... (Way better games out there -_-)
[Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[3DS] MM3D or MH4U?
Eckley, you'll love it! I only got the N64 version rather recently, so I've only played some of it for myself, but I did watch a let's play of it a long time ago, and from what I saw there it's an absolutely fantastic game!

And naitre don't you dare! kappa
(Feb 15, 2015, 10:52 AM)naitre Wrote:
(Feb 14, 2015, 06:10 PM)Eckley Wrote: @PK I did get it today, but I never had the chance to play the original on the N64 (because my brother had control over it since he's older than me), so this is my first time playing through MM

I have an ocarina tip for you that you might not realize in the beginning

you can play the song of time backwards as the inverted song of time to make time pass more slowly

Another tip:

You can also play each note in one iteration of the song twice in a row (something like left, left, A, A, down, down) to play the song of double time that moves you to the next closest dawn or night. They never really tell you about either song and both can be incredibly helpful.
Thanks Both!
I still don't have either of these games yet! Stupid Rhode Island and your blizzards.  Dodgy Hopefully the roads will be clear enough tomorrow for a  trip to Gamestop though.  :P
I vote MH4U because I've already played through MM enough. Original on N64, that Zelda Collection disk on Gamecube, on Wii Virtual Console. Now its on 3DS, gonna pass for now. Don't think I'll pick up at full price.
[Image: latest?cb=20110418110053]

You can NEVER have to Zelda Kappa
but eckley we have rathalos :P

[Image: MHRoC-Rathalos_Art_001.jpg]
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them
I got MM3D Monster Hunter is too open ended and aimless for me I like video games that have an actual goal and ending
(Feb 16, 2015, 01:56 PM)Eckley Wrote: [Image: latest?cb=20110418110053]

You can NEVER have to Zelda Kappa

Thanks, Eckley. Thanks for those nightmares. You've finally turned the tables seeing as I won't be getting much sleep tonight thanks to you. kappa
(Feb 16, 2015, 04:51 PM)naitre Wrote: It's okay Eckley, brush the haterz off. Just kidding.

[Image: 4puruLi.gif]

Already doing it

@PK you know you want t get MM over MH Kappa