Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[3DS] Fire Emblem If is coming out soon
so how about that new fire emblem, normally I'd buy Nohr(Black Kingdom) only because Hoshido(White Kingdom) made things too easy by removing weapon durability and the addition of PHOENIX MODE but since lolgateway I'm just going to get both, probably going to play the japanese version coming out in june this year just to see what the game is like
Oh man I really want to get Nohr when it comes out but I also want to hold out for the third game which will have both Norh and Hoshido as well as an option to choose neither side. I might just save up extra for both so I can still get Nohr when it comes out and won't have to wait while all my friends start playing it.
I'm Umbreon, the nocturnal member of #TeamForum
Those well-practiced in the art of deceit may find themselves welcome to join me on Town of Salem...
Yeah, I agree. The multiple versions annoy me even more because of how different they'll be, so naturally I want to play both sides. If I can't snag Nohr when it first comes out I think I'll just wait for the version with all three to be released, even if it takes longer :/
Those well-practiced in the art of deceit may find themselves welcome to join me on Town of Salem...
good to know that I'm not the only one who hates them pulling a pokemon and splitting the game in two, hopefully they'll release a third version with the content of both games in it eventually
(May 17, 2015, 11:23 AM)Krispin wah Wrote: good to know that I'm not the only one who hates them pulling a pokemon and splitting the game in two, hopefully they'll release a third version with the content of both games in it eventually

There is a plan to release a version with both Hoshido and Nohr along with a third version in which the player chooses to take neither side
(May 17, 2015, 11:25 AM)UndyingUmbreon Wrote:
(May 17, 2015, 11:23 AM)Krispin wah Wrote: good to know that I'm not the only one who hates them pulling a pokemon and splitting the game in two, hopefully they'll release a third version with the content of both games in it eventually

There is a plan to release a version with both Hoshido and Nohr along with a third version in which the player chooses to take neither side

interesting I never actually heard of that I hope they add features from both nohr and hoshido but without making things too easy like they did with hoshido, I don't really care about weapon durability since it saves me the effort of wasting money and I'm ok with phoenix mode as long as it's optional
Phoenix mode will be optional. It'll be like how FE:A has Classic or Casual. Phoenix will be a third mode to choose from. I'm also pretty sure you can switch from Classic to Casual or Phoenix if you find the game to get too difficult but I don't think you can switch from Casual to Classic
all this FE hype. Are the games really that good? I've heard people talk so highly of them, but for whatever reason it's never compelled me to buy the games
(May 17, 2015, 12:52 PM)Eckley Wrote: all this FE hype. Are the games really that good? I've heard people talk so highly of them, but for whatever reason it's never compelled me to buy the games

I really love fire emblem and awakening made me love it even more. In my opinion most of them are definitely worth playing. Awakening is a great introduction to the series for people who want to start. The rest of the games don't have the option of casual mode like Awakening and If do, so if a unit dies, they're gone. It can get frustrating
Okay, I'll have to give it a go at some point then!