Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[3DS] Professor Layton
Pretty much gonna say the same thing as I said in the Phoenix Wright post, Can not wait to get into this series more, really fun puzzle game. feel free to talk about it but please watch the spoilers  :P
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
I'm currently playing Miracle Mask right now, I LOVE it, the only other Layton games I have played would be Last Specter and VS Phoenix Wright.
I've played quite a few Layton games and I absolutely love the entire series. The soundtrack and character design is definitely the best parts for me.
I own all of the Layton games, have played all of the DS ones, and am around halfway through Miracle Mask.

I absoultely love them. The writing is great, the puzzles are challenging, and the characters and story are great as well. Its a great series.

(Nov 1, 2014, 04:32 PM)zenophobia Wrote: I'm currently playing Miracle Mask right now, I LOVE it, the only other Layton games I have played would be Last Specter and VS Phoenix Wright.

I would recommend you play Diabolical Box and Unwound Future, although I haven't played Azran Legacy yet, those two are the best in the series IMO.
i still need to get around to finishing layton vs PW, gosh i love that game. cant wait to finish it.... eventually atleast :D
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye