Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[3DS] Which characters do you main in Smash?
Tongue 
Hello!
I have bought Smash 4 for the 2DS recently and I started to fight with a lot of different character to see if I could you them or not. I found 2 characters that I am good at and 1 that is ALMOST a ensured-win.

Number 1 is Mewtwo. Yeah, I bought him, but I like him a lot. He isn't fast but super powerful. He has a unchangable moveset though... I use only 2 of them :D . He is a fun character to use and I defenitly want to in proof with him!

Number 2 is Charizard. I intended first to make him my main character, but I unlocked the character that I am better at while trying out some others. I am ussually fast and offensive in games, but Charizard's punish strategy really works. Rock smash for invincibility. Fly and Flare Blitz for the kill and flamethrower keeps the opponents away. I have custom moves for him and he is really really improving! (I have his amiibo too Smile

My best character is kinda strange. I was testing out some characters and I selected Marth so I could test him out. After the match, I recieved a message that a new challenger appeared. It was Lucina. But I didn't even know what Fire Emblem was so I thoughed: who the hack is this? While fighting her, I saw the similarities between Marth's and Lucina's fighting style. I tried them both after I unlocked her and I was better with Lucina. Way better. I even became better is Smash with her in a hour them I did with Charizard in 5 hours. So she did become my main. I online battles I win with all three sometimes, but way more with Lucina. I am now trying to master her in Smash and then the other 2!

So, what do you think? Are these characters any good? And BTW which characters are your best in Smash. Let me know! :D
If I continued playing smash 4 I would be a cloud main but alas my time goes into other games
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
Tbh I'm really bad at smash,
I kinda just spam specials with Kirby and all my friends think I'm good.
Duck Hunt is my main, I didn't like him at first but he has an interesting play style that I enjoy, I haven't played a lot recently so I'm pretty rusty
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
I play with the most of the character but i play with marth, ike, yiglipuf and ness the most. Ike make damage and is strong as hell there he has no need to be fast. Ness is awesome with his pk fire. Yigipluff is great to fight in the air and his down special move is great to win fast if you hit^^. At the end Marth is for me my main he is fast, strong and dont have a weakness. In my opinion he is the best beast in super smash. :D
@ChaseInfinity you stop that.

I play Corrin.
The difference between Marth and Lucina is that Marth's attacks are stronger at the tip of his sword. If you're not hitting there, you're gonna do less damage. Lucina's is spread across her sword. If you can land attacks with the tipper boost, Marth is wayyyy better than Lucina.
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
I only had the 3ds Version and not the Wii U but Pikachu! Also Pit. I was never a good MegaMan but him too.
I main Pikachu but I suck.
Pink Falcon!!!
I really like Link and Dr Mario but my main is Falco.