Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[3DS] zelda fans which game do you guys recommend for a starter?
legend of zelda is a game that I always been curious to play but i never did so which game for the 3ds (which is currently my only nintendo console ) would you guys recommend for a new  zelda player?
Ocarina of Time. It's a classic.
Ocarina of Time, because the game is fairly liner in structure, the dungeons save for one aren't very hard or complex, the game does a good job at teaching you the basics of a Zelda game and the game itself is a very fun game to play
You can pretty much start anywhere, but Ocarina of Time is your best bet.
its not like anyone knows which order their actualy in as it depends on what universe your in but i'd recomend orcarina of time then majoras mask since they are the 2 classic zelda games imo
I would probably recommend a link to the past, but for ease of access without using an emulator you should play Ocarina of Time on 3DS. Especially with majora coming out.

That being said, it seems as though wind waker is taking over as "the best zelda game" now that people are looking back.
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
A Link to the Past or Ocarina of Time
Like everyone has said here, ocarina of time is the best for starters. It was actually the game I first played in the legend of zelda series.
Defenitly Zelda Ocarina of Time
Even though everyone is saying Ocarina of Time, I'm going to go on a different path and say Links Awakening. This is imo the best top-down zelda game and part of the reason why OoT was such a success was it offered something other than a top down game. However, if you're going to get used to a franchise, you need to play it's bread and butter, and their have been more top-down zelda games than 3d ones.
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX