Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

48 to go in my National dex, please help! :D
https://pokedextracker.com/u/liv4games

this isn't my actual LIVE dex yet, just my recorded dex for now, but these are the ones I need! If anyone has any that they could trade me even just to borrow, that would be awesome!! I have lots of rare 5 IV breeding projects I can give in return, such as Porygons and Rotoms and Phiones, or whatever you want in return Smile please respond and we can add each other!! 

thanks,
Liv
Hmm first off you don't need Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys (I believe in XY), Arceus, Shaymin, Darkrai, Manaphy, Victini, Keldeo, Genesect, or any event pokemon to complete the National Dex (I know you already have a few of them but i thought i'd let you know...

I can probably get you a few pokemon, no promises though. I'l see what i can do ^^
(Aug 24, 2016, 06:27 PM)MagicalMops Wrote: Hmm first off you don't need Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys (I believe in XY), Arceus, Shaymin, Darkrai, Manaphy, Victini, Keldeo, Genesect, or any event pokemon to complete the National Dex (I know you already have a few of them but i thought i'd let you know...

I can probably get you a few pokemon, no promises though. I'l see what i can do ^^
 That would be awesome! thank you Smile I'm trying to finish it before I leave the country friday.
I can help with grumpig the tepid line and many others. Should I add you?. My FC :29386848 5396.

https://pokedextracker.com/u/GreenMonkey369
(Aug 24, 2016, 06:45 PM)GreenMonkey369 Wrote: I can help with grumpig the tepid line and many others. Should I add you?. My FC :29386848 5396.

yeah that would be great! I'll add you
(Aug 24, 2016, 06:34 PM)liv4games Wrote:
(Aug 24, 2016, 06:27 PM)MagicalMops Wrote: Hmm first off you don't need Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys (I believe in XY), Arceus, Shaymin, Darkrai, Manaphy, Victini, Keldeo, Genesect, or any event pokemon to complete the National Dex (I know you already have a few of them but i thought i'd let you know...

That would be awesome! thank you Smile I'm trying to finish it before I leave the country friday.
No Problem! A few kind people from this forum helped my complete my National Dex, and I just want to return the favor by helping someone else out! I already have a few of them, but i'l try to see if i can possibly get a couple more...

Just wondering if Grumpig has been covered?
And if it would be possible to trade tommorow, i'm going to try my luck overnight and see if i can get a few legendaries ^^?
(Aug 24, 2016, 07:08 PM)MagicalMops Wrote:

No Problem! A few kind people from this forum helped my complete my National Dex, and I just want to return the favor by helping someone else out! I already have a few of them, but i'l try to see if i can possibly get a couple more...

And if it would be possible to trade tommorow, i'm going to try my luck overnight and see if i can get a few legendaries ^^?
Magical if could ask you if you could trade a inkay for me cause i want realy one ( if we are talking about ORAS ) btw i can tade you an kabuto if you need one live4. I dont have my ds right now but if you reply i can send my fc
(Aug 24, 2016, 07:17 PM)Shadew69 Wrote:
(Aug 24, 2016, 07:08 PM)MagicalMops Wrote:

Magical if could ask you if you could trade a inkay for me cause i want realy one ( if we are talking about ORAS ) btw i can tade you an kabuto if you need one live4. I dont have my ds right now but if you reply i can send my fc

kabuto yessss that would be excellent! please add me, FC is under my name on the left Smile I'm currently online if anyone is available
yo yo i got 20 phiones bruddas