Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

6.6.17 Pokemon Direct Predictions WHAT I GOT RIGHT AND WRONG
Question 
So, as I'm sure you've all heard, an 8 minute Pokemon Direct was announced for 6.6.17. I'm really hyped for this! So, in preperation for the Direct, these are my predictions for tomorrow.

1. Pokemon Codename "STARS" (Now confirmed to be Pokemon Ultra Sun and Moon) PREDICTION CORRECT!
Pokemon "STARS" has been floating around the internet for a while now and I was skeptical at first, and admittedly, I still am. I do however believe this is a possibility and may be the main focus of the Direct. Whether or not "STARS" is the sequel to Sun and Moon remains to be seen.

2. Pokemon Generation 4 Remakes (Not yet :/) PREDICTION INCORRECT
A LOT of people really want this to happen, nyself included, and I do think it may happen. Why? Well, I believe "STARS" is the codename of the Generation 4 Remakes, considering these games have a lot to do with space and such, IDK, that's purely speculation on my part. I think that we'll get a teaser of this if they're announced.

3. Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal Nintendo 3DS eShop announcement (YES! TAKE MY MONEY) PREDICTION CORRECT
This is my most wanted announcement out of tommorow's Direct. Pokemon GSC were my personal favourite games and being able to play them again would be awesome. I really believe this has a strong possibilty of being announced.

4. The future of Pokemon on the Nintendo Switch (Welp, we got News, so woo!) PREDICTION CORRECT(-ish)
So, there's a little thing I'd like to bring up here, if my theory is correct and Codename "STARS" is the D/P remakes, that would most likely mean they're going to be on the Nintendo 3DS, and not on the Switch. If that's the case, I feel there'll be a small discussion about the plans for the future of Pokemon and the Nintendo Switch. 

5. Pokemon GO's compatibility with Pokemon Sun/Moon (and to an extension "STARS") (Lol as if.) PREDICTION INCORRECT
Now I know there's nothing backing this up at all, but due to the global success of Pokemon GO, I believe there's plans for compatibility with Sun/Moon. Why? I really have no reason other than it'd be an interesting marketting campaign. They could develop a Pokemon Bank app that connects to the Pokemon Global Link and make it so your Nintendo 3DS' Pokemon Bank can now access Global Link as well. I dunno and really doubt this, but it's something I've been speculating for a while.

6. Pokken Tournament on the Nintendo Switch (Wait, Decidueye!?) PREDICTION CORRECT
I want to play as Darkrai already.

Welp, that's my predictions and speculations done, what do YOU think will happen? Anyways, fingers crossed something awesome happens. 
It's Masuda we're talking about here, so expect anything at this point.
OU MASTER RACE
Im really hoping for a gen 4 remake! But a sequel to S/M sounds good too! but i think that seems kinda too early? Usually it takes them like 1-2 years before they release sequels from what i see.. but who knows? :p I would gladly give them my money for both of these anyway hah
Gold, silver and crystal on the eshop would be amazing! Really good idea btw it never crossed my mind lol
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
(Jun 6, 2017, 02:38 AM)stephenWITNESS Wrote: Gold, silver and crystal on the eshop would be amazing! Really good idea btw it never crossed my mind lol

Thank you! And yes, it'd be amazing indeed
OU MASTER RACE
(Jun 6, 2017, 01:55 AM)Rexieh Wrote: Im really hoping for a gen 4 remake! But a sequel to S/M sounds good too! but i think that seems kinda too early? Usually it takes them like 1-2 years before they release sequels from what i see.. but who knows? :p I would gladly give them my money for both of these anyway hah

Definitely with you on that one friend! Nintendo, s*** up and take my money!
OU MASTER RACE
(Jun 6, 2017, 05:42 AM)Anabel Wrote:
(Jun 6, 2017, 01:55 AM)Rexieh Wrote: Im really hoping for a gen 4 remake! But a sequel to S/M sounds good too! but i think that seems kinda too early? Usually it takes them like 1-2 years before they release sequels from what i see.. but who knows? :p I would gladly give them my money for both of these anyway hah

Definitely with you on that one friend! Nintendo, s*** up and take my money!

Looks like you were right with the new sequel! Holy! What have they done to lunala and solgaleo?!? :O
Sweet, a sequel! Looking forward to hear more about it
#LillieDefenseSquad
OMG ULTRA SUN AND ULTRA MOON ARE OUT{trailer} OMFG I SEEN THAT MIMIKYU FACE OMFG....

and i think everyone thinks like me....
but rly 
WHAT HAPPAND TO MY PURE LUNALA?!?!?!
Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart OMG IM TOO EXCITED FOR GOLD AND SILVER REMAKES  Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart 
Thats gonna be my life come September....... Goddamn I can't believe this I was like little kid excited watching that xD great idea btw doing a psa about this ! Reps given ~
@Vinnie damn it feels like months since I've seen you around !
(Jun 6, 2017, 11:07 AM)wartty Wrote: Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart OMG IM TOO EXCITED FOR GOLD AND SILVER REMAKES  Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart 
Thats gonna be my life come September....... Goddamn I can't believe this I was like little kid excited watching that xD great idea btw doing a psa about this ! Reps given ~
@Vinnie damn it feels like months since I've seen you around !

Gen 2 was my childhood, can't wait to be a kid again haha
OU MASTER RACE