Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

New Veteran?
Hi guys, I've been playing Pokemon since my my early years on my own due to my father buying me a Pink Gameboy Color (Yes I was salty...very salty), Last December I decided to come back after missing gen 5 starting with X and Y and I built myself up after getting a shiny from a giveaway and trading it for a 6iv ditto. Breeding and breeding and here I am. I did decide to go buy Pokemon Black and White 2 but a week later they shut down the wifi features (my tears were salty as well) and I have pokemon stuck on my platinum (At this point I might as well get a box of salt and pour it on my face). Anyways looking forward to trading and battling with everyone here, ill be getting smash soon as well so if someone has beef  we can always #SettleItInSmash.
welcome Smile
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Thanks Animekid7! :D
Welcome! :D
You can transfer your pokemon from Platinum to B/W/B2/W2 then to X/Y without the need of the servers. Just need 2 DS systems to transfer from Platinum to B/W then a 3DS with Pokebank to transfer from B/W onto X/Y
Welcome to the site Legendary
Hi dude, welcome to the site. If there's anything I can help you with feel free to ask me Smile
I used to also have a pink Gameboy color, cause I thought it was Red when I was buying it! :P
Thanks everyone, IceyGamer I plan on doing that as soon as the new "new 3ds" XL comes out :D and TheGamingKiddo finally someone knows the feels I look forward to a trade or battle!