Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

A Wild New Person Appears!
Hey everyone! I'm Captain-Ryuu, or Captain for short! Kind of new here, so I thought I'd stop bye and say hi!
Anyway, I love Pokemon...no surprise that I'm here. Grew up with it my entire life. I started to learn competitive battling around the time of Diamond and Pearl (however, it took a few trial and errors before i figured out EV training lol), and have loved it ever since. I wanted to learn more and have always tried to make really good teams. 'Til this day, I'm still learning and trying to expand my experience! I guess out of my competitive nature I always tried to be one of the best (mostly just against my friends :D )

Anyway, if you ever need help making a team, EV training, or have questions about competitive battling! I would love to help!

Thanks and nice to meet you guys! :3

Random Quick Facts About Me:

~ Favorite Pokemon: Garchomp! Had one on my team, my first time through Diamond. Loved him ever since
~ Least Favorite Pokemon: Blissey - Not a bad Pokemon at all, but they are just so annoying to face! lol xD
~ Battle Style: Kind of mix of offensive/defensive, but mostly on the defensive, stalling side
Welcome to the site Captain
(Jul 19, 2015, 07:04 PM)terrorkid94 Wrote: Welcome to the site Captain

Thank you!
Welcome aboard.
-sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!
I'm new here too. Hi!
(Jul 20, 2015, 06:44 AM)MegaGallade475 Wrote: I'm new here too. Hi!

Nice to meet you! Smile
Welcome Smile
#teamreplay

"They call me damage"  

#Freewolf

Lets make the Pokemon Forever Forum Great Again!