Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

A pokemon game should have the option to join an evil team`
(Nov 23, 2014, 03:14 PM)Eckley Wrote: Yeah that's true, but if they were going to make the battling style like the anime it would probably be a spin off game because I don't think GF would alter the current format

Every pokemon game has there 8gyms and there elite four it would be good if they had a side story when you choose between good or evil also I like what they did in gold and silver plus the remakes where there was 16 gyms it would be good to vist a old city before the current one don't know if anyone agree with me
Guys seriously why haven't they done it yet haha
(Nov 23, 2014, 03:07 PM)Eckley Wrote: I want a game where you can control the pokemon in battle, so we can battle like they do in the anime

Well this game was sadly canceled before I discovered about it but there are people who are trying to revive this game again. So there is at least some hope that something like that ever will happen

yeah, sucks that it got canceled, but hopefully they can revive it and finish it!
I have never heard of this game, but it looks amazing so I hope that it will come back into construction!
Wow! I always wanted pokemon to be something like that :O
Pokemon Apollo, a hack rom, lets you play as a Team Rocket grunt. Saw PKMNRob stream it on his channel on Twitch, and it looked super fun
Well to be honest, pokemon colosseum and were both games where you played on the "bad side." you stole pokemon. I don't know about XD as i haven't played it
Pokémon Banana. You get eaten by Mankeys. kappa
The thing is pokemon is a family friendly game so playing as the bad side can't really happen, in fact even seeing the lines between good and evil blur as we have in the last few gens is very lucky as they can't have anything that could threaten the rating its partly why the game corner has disappeared and didn't even return. The fact we got a reference to it in the remakes means gf know we loved it but they can't have it in.

But also pokemon games lend themselves very poorly to this type of game both due to target audience and the fact that they are already walking a very thin line, i mean your pokemon are basically your slaves, that you force to fight other pokemon, you force breed them and throw away the failures all in all the pokemon universe is incredibly dark. If game freak actually got the general publics attention with this do you think parents would let their kids play the games? Also when you look at it that way the game you wanted actually exists in the for of black and white since your the guy who actually fights to keep pokemon enslaved...