Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

A sparkling trade...
I have a UK Darkrai code for trade for a US code. Add me or message me.
(Jun 4, 2016, 01:28 PM)ForestEmerald Wrote: Hi, could I please trade for the shiny Spiritomb? Do you only trade for shinies, or also legendaries?

i trade for either strong  shinies or rare legends... If you have a mix that would be great... Or if possibille do you have any shiny legends

btw Mia add you add me ok??
(Jun 4, 2016, 02:21 PM)ObiWonSuperman Wrote: I have a UK Darkrai code for trade for a US code. Add me or message me.

what Pokemon would you like for the code
I have a shiny Starmie and Magikarp. Is one of those okay?
(Jun 4, 2016, 03:42 PM)ForestEmerald Wrote: I have a shiny Starmie and Magikarp. Is one of those okay

shiny magikarp please... I'll add you ok
(Jun 4, 2016, 03:42 PM)ForestEmerald Wrote: I have a shiny Starmie and Magikarp. Is one of those okay?

u online on pokemon
I have all the starters except Tepig snivy totdlie and Chikorita and you can have the rakio for the shiny mewtwo
Hey. Sorry, I didn't see your reply in time and I went to sleep. I can trade any time today, so just say so and I will get online.
(Jun 5, 2016, 12:09 AM)ForestEmerald Wrote: Hey. Sorry, I didn't see your reply in time and I went to sleep. I can trade any time today, so just say so and I will get online.

you still want too trade for the  shiny mewtwo

or spirtomb or whatever you wanted
(Jun 4, 2016, 06:39 PM)Edawg Wrote: I have all the starters except Tepig snivy totdlie and Chikorita and you can have the rakio for the shiny mewtwo

ok I'll take totidile chikarita and rikou ok ??? 

Youll get get the shiny mewtwo