Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Homebrew not working
Using the QR code I scan it but then after it loads on the yellow color it just keeps saying an error has occurred. Please save your data in any software currently in use....
"#PopplioSquadIsLit"

Previously known as Julia234
Err just a question what QR code is this? Some QR codes have been cancelled by the Pokémon company
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
(Feb 12, 2016, 09:42 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: Err just a question what QR code is this? Some QR codes have been cancelled by the Pokémon company

The one linking to the home-brew on the internet
"#PopplioSquadIsLit"

I never used a QR code and it worked fine.
I'm one of the saddest, countriest, and beautifulest Ampharos around
That's normal in the current version since its 10.4/10.5.
You just have to keep scanning until it works.
Also, don't set up any new themes with CHMM2/CHMM since that instantly uninstalls Menuhax.
Make sure you have Menuhax 2.2 on your 3DS because the older versions won't work.
If you finally managed to get homebrew with the browserhax, but Menuhax 2.2 won't work then it means you haven't created the extdata folder, yet.
Go to HOME Menu Design, click "Change Theme", You should already see the 3DS is creating the extdata. And then click on the defualt theme (or any other colors). Now you should try scanning the QR code and setup Menuhax 2.2.
I don't actually sleep.

I am just a stray cat.
(Feb 13, 2016, 02:31 AM)Sleeper Wrote: That's normal in the current version since its 10.4/10.5.
You just have to keep scanning until it works.
Also, don't set up any new themes with CHMM2/CHMM since that instantly uninstalls Menuhax.
Make sure you have Menuhax 2.2 on your 3DS because the older versions won't work.
If you finally managed to get homebrew with the browserhax, but Menuhax 2.2 won't work then it means you haven't created the extdata folder, yet.
Go to HOME Menu Design, click "Change Theme", You should already see the 3DS is creating the extdata. And then click on the defualt theme (or any other colors). Now you should try scanning the QR code and setup Menuhax 2.2.

Right, thanks i'll keep trying.

I got it working Smile cloning the cresselias now
"#PopplioSquadIsLit"

Just bookmark the autohax page in your browser, its much easier and launches homebrew almost every single time.
Formerly Sir Absol

Genning/Powersave Expert            #SylveonIsOP
(Feb 13, 2016, 10:35 AM)Absol Wrote: Just bookmark the autohax page in your browser, its much easier and launches homebrew almost every single time.

Fixed it Smile
"#PopplioSquadIsLit"

Err ok I'm dumb, what's Homebrew and how do I get it? PM if anyone has any info they could help me with
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
(Feb 13, 2016, 01:49 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: Err ok I'm dumb, what's Homebrew and how do I get it? PM if anyone has any info they could help me with

Might be able to help will pm you.
it's 2022 and we livin