Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANIME] An Anime that I highly recommend
@jouzea Ayyy, My Teen Romantic Comedy :]!!! I've seen it already and it's one of my cherished favourites. Such a great, great anime. Quotes for days. 

I still gotta catch up on season two though.
(May 11, 2016, 01:23 AM)Luffy Wrote: I've seen it already and it's one of my cherished favourites

You are now automatically my friend whether you like it or not. And your username is @Luffy, you got good taste. Checkout the entries in communal pokemon diary thread here, I mostly name my mons from one piece.

(May 11, 2016, 01:23 AM)Luffy Wrote: I still gotta catch up on season two though.

After Season 2 read the light novel. There's a lot of awesome events that were in the novel that got cut when they made the anime, so there's kinda lot you're missing out on. Only after you finish the season 2, though.

I have the PDF copies of translated volumes up to volume 11. Heck I even have the volume A,N,O,T,H, and E. So no need to worry looking out for them BUWAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!

Okay, I'll stop now. Sorry I got hyped XP

Zaimokuza out

[Image: chibi+Yahari_12.jpg]
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

BTW

I watched Hyouka first before finding out about Oregairu. I was hooked with Hyouka but I was overwhelmed with Oregairu. Both are awesome, you really got good taste fam
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

so a journeyer?

@jouzea YO, that's exactly how I started out. First Hyouka then Oregairu. I was hooked on Hyouka and when I finished that I came across Oregairu and I was blown away. I loved the characters and the quotables man, the quotables!

"Fake people have an image to maintain. Real people just don’t care."
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many."

Couple of real talk lines. It's just great. So, so great.  

I was going to recommend Oregairu first instead of Hyouka for this thread but I figured I would let the peep's start out with Hyouka like I did before bringing up Oregairu in the future. It's here now so, lmao. I actually started out with Sukitte li na yo (Say 'I Love You') then Golden Time (I love those two so much as well). Then I went on to watch Hyouka and so forth. 

I'ma need you to send me everything you have on the Oregairu light novels post haste!

[Image: tumblr_m0ux8sw9zW1qaxevco1_500.gif] 

I'll check out that diary thread asap and oh yeah, I'ma need you to take a huge swing of this below if you know what I mean.

[Image: skvw4m.jpg]
Pokemon XYZ episode 12 made me almost wanna cry
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
@Johnnyspyguy I haven't touched a Pokemon episode since they were in Hoenn. I checked out XYZ E12 and it was sweet when Eevee evolved. Sylveon is adorable :]
@Luffy Yeah, Rin is great!  I'm a sucker for the tsundere girls though lol!  Michiru from Fruits of Grisaia is another favorite of mine (i'm also a sucker for twin tails XD).  I'll def be looking into some of these animes after I finish Grimgar (hopefully tonight) While i work on my living dex
I watched Golden Time too!!!

I was looking for more Hyouka-esque series then I stumbled upon it. Sakura pet-something is what started my anime spree last time. If you haven't seen it, it's quite good, too.

Then I was stuck with oregairu, reading the light novels.

(May 11, 2016, 02:57 AM)Luffy Wrote: I'ma need you to send me everything you have on the Oregairu light novels post haste!

I'll upload it to dropbox and send you a link when it's done ;P

(May 11, 2016, 02:57 AM)Luffy Wrote: [Image: skvw4m.jpg]

I remember when the flashback was first shown in marineford arc. Then comes the ultimate flashback ASL. People looked back to previous chapters then saw this.

[Image: SBS60_5_Sake_Cups.png]

Oda is other-wordly...
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

so a journeyer?

(May 11, 2016, 07:56 AM)Tharsin Wrote: @Luffy Yeah, Rin is great!  I'm a sucker for the tsundere girls though lol!  Michiru from Fruits of Grisaia is another favorite of mine (i'm also a sucker for twin tails XD).  I'll def be looking into some of these animes after I finish Grimgar (hopefully tonight) While i work on my living dex

Tsundere girls are life. I plan on working on a living dex after I beat the elite four and everything. I've only got two badges on AS, lmao. Too busy trying to breed competitive 'mons. 

(May 11, 2016, 05:43 PM)jouzea Wrote: I watched Golden Time too!!!

I was looking for more Hyouka-esque series then I stumbled upon it. Sakura pet-something is what started my anime spree last time. If you haven't seen it, it's quite good, too.

Then I was stuck with oregairu, reading the light novels.
(May 11, 2016, 02:57 AM)Luffy Wrote: I'ma need you to send me everything you have on the Oregairu light novels post haste!

I'll upload it to dropbox and send you a link when it's done ;P

(May 11, 2016, 02:57 AM)Luffy Wrote: [Image: skvw4m.jpg]

I remember when the flashback was first shown in marineford arc. Then comes the ultimate flashback ASL. People looked back to previous chapters then saw this.

[Image: SBS60_5_Sake_Cups.png]

Oda is other-wordly...

Kouko <3

You're talking about Sakurasou with the little blonde girl, aha, I saw that too while looking for similar shows. That was great as well. 

I got your PM and thanks again my man, much appreciated :]!

Goda.
Just to add Golden Time is amazing as well