Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANIME] Anime fans
One of my favorites is Hyouka. I just loved it. ^^ And my favorite manga is Tokyo Ghoul, its so good.
longer anime - naruto, one piece, fairy tail, hunterxhunter

Short/Medium length anime - guilty crown, angel beats, code geass, shingeki no kyojin (attack on titan), soul eater, log horizon, full metal alchemist: brotherhood, AND OTHER SHOWS THAT I CAN'T THINK OF AT THE MOMENT
Here is my List: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Steeler

If i had to choose an all time Favourite i'd have to pick Code Geass. I love the mind games mixed with the action. I probably have rewatched it 3 times already.
If you guys want a great anime I'd suggest Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, awesome story and sweet fighting scenes!
(Nov 22, 2014, 05:51 PM)koroX Wrote: One of my favorites is Hyouka. I just loved it. ^^ And my favorite manga is Tokyo Ghoul, its so good.

I loved Hyouka, thats a good one, the last episodes visuals were so beautiful.
Code geass is my favorite anime since i finished it which was 2 weeks ago, full metal was my favorite but idk code geass just blew my mind.
i also recommend reading or watching hunter x hunter, read rosario vampire, and if you like a little bit of harem and ecchi Noucome is a funny show imo (only 10 ep)
༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽
     ༼ ◕_◕ ༽ Megumi is best Waifu ༼ ◕_◕ ༽
༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽
guys guys guys hands down the best animes are Clannad, attack on titan, Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo, boku no hero acadamia, full metal alchamist, one punch man, and shokugeki no soma.
(Dec 21, 2014, 10:22 PM)BryanSleepFreak Wrote:
(Nov 22, 2014, 05:51 PM)koroX Wrote: One of my favorites is Hyouka. I just loved it. ^^ And my favorite manga is Tokyo Ghoul, its so good.

I loved Hyouka, thats a good one, the last episodes visuals were so beautiful.

Yeah, and the hair thing in the first episode was great too. ^^
Mine would be Neon Genesis Evangelion. A bit old but still good to this day. I would recommend it but its on the heavy symbolism and completely deep story telling side that even today people still debate what is the true ending? the last two episodes or the movie (not the rebuilds)
A legend fallen from grace.
I have a lot of favourites to be honest, It's hard to choose :D But for now, let's say Steins;Gate, Persona and Clannad Smile I liked those shows a lot (Clannad's After Story though... that's a true emotional challenge ^ ^; )

my anime list: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/adizz00 (sorry, my scoring system is not the best, will try to work on it T _ T )

If you guys want to talk about anime, just PM me, if you would like ^ ^ I'm always happy to talk about anime Smile