Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANIME] Anime fans
My top 3 favorite animes are Evangelion, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, and the first season of One Piece. Ive been meaning to watch Psycho Pass and Tokyo Ghoul, so those will probably be the ones I watch next.
I'm loving all these new anime coming out! Especially Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso! They all make me wanna [Image: a231b9d40e.jpg]

I would have to say some of my favorites are:
Toradora
Zero no Tsukaima
Yakitate Japan
Saki
K-ON!
twitch.tv/thejustinflynn Moderator
The Before October Crew? [Sept. 30, 2014]
I really should be watching Log Horizon Season 2, but I can't help my innate delaying.  Dodgy
(Oct 8, 2014, 07:25 PM)Brofessor X Wrote: I've recently gotten into watching anime and my favorite as of now is Soul Eater.  I am definitely going to be looking into most of these suggestions though!

If you're getting into anime I would definetly reccomend either Cowboy Bebop if you're an action fan, Eden of The East and Steins; Gate for general/sci-fi, or The Devil is a Part-Timer if you're into comedy
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
My favorite anime? Probably Gurren Lagann for entertainment purposes. If it's not gar(manly) or mecha then I'm probably watching something that fits in the psychological category. Code Geass R2 is what I'm currently watching and as far as last season goes, Zankyou no Terror stole the spotlight.

I'm actually more of a manga fan because it was more accessible to me at an earlier age when I had no TV or internet. Some of my favorite exclusively manga titles are Kurohime, Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer, and Oyasumi Punpun. Lately I've been venturing into not so recent titles like Parasyte and Monster.
Animeee. One of my favorites is The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, its so good, and the light novels that they didn't get into get so much better, which left me disappointed (COUGH) ENDLESS EIGHT (COUGH) leaving out the better stories for that. Why didn't he call it like, fearsome four, or dizzy double, or whatever. I'm definitely looking forward to the Yuki-chan anime next year! A few others I really love are Lucky Star, Nichijou, and Non Non Biyori.
So many favorites to choose from...Just a few to get you started though:

Fate:Zero and Fate:Stay/Night (What can I say, King Arthur makes a bad-*** lady. Damn that Holy Grail.)

Sword Art Online(Teriyaki Mayo pizza and ginger ale...and if you die in the game, you die in real life)

Log Horizon(Another trapped in MMO genre anime, but I SWEAR they patterned Shiroe off one of my old D&D character sheets O.O Literally no joke.)

Rurouni Kenshin(Meiji era, swordsmen, best assassin turned semi-pacifist, pulled back in because everyone wants a piece)

Fairy Tail(Much ado about slapstick. Also, gotta love a summoner whose summons would rather hit on her than actually fight anything.)

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood(Two brothers find out that if you want to bring back the dead, it's gonna cost you an arm and a leg. And maybe a bit more. Also, make sure it's Brotherhood, the first version kind of sucked. HARD.)

Attack on Titan(Nom, nom, humans. In the most general sense, lots of Spider-Man wannabes(that are better than the original will ever be) using swords to keep humanity's remnant from ending up appetizers)

Code Geass(Prince with the power to make ANYONE obey him, but only once. His dad controls half the world, but disowned him. Cue ungodly tactical sense as he takes on the man.)
(Nov 3, 2014, 11:13 AM)Arnturl Wrote: Sword Art Online(Teriyaki Mayo pizza and ginger ale...and if you die in the game, you die in real life)

This was me watching SAO Season 2
[Image: VLL1GRH.gif]
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
(Nov 3, 2014, 11:29 AM)thewasher19 Wrote:
(Nov 3, 2014, 11:13 AM)Arnturl Wrote: Sword Art Online(Teriyaki Mayo pizza and ginger ale...and if you die in the game, you die in real life)

Yeah, without the chance that you might die for real, it got a little weak. Sad I loved the first season though while they were in Aincrad.
(Nov 3, 2014, 11:36 AM)Arnturl Wrote:
(Nov 3, 2014, 11:29 AM)thewasher19 Wrote:

Yeah, without the chance that you might die for real, it got a little weak. Sad I loved the first season though while they were in Aincrad.

sao2 just proved how bad sao is, and I was a huuuge fanboy *war flashbacks*
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My favourite anime are Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (everyone should watch this tbh), nge and Steins;Gate

I'm also watching 26 of the airing anime this season ;-;