Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANIME] Dragonball Z
Vegeta. No contest.
Thumbs Up 
Big fan over here!! I've been a HUGE fan of DBZ since I was 8 (like for 17 years). GOD! TIME FLIES!
My favourite character is Goku, of course, he's the love of my life. I have to admit that I hate Milk for having him, she's so lucky!!! (In my darkest moments, I wanted her dead ha ha ha).
Another one that I grew fonder over time is Vegeta, he used to be such an a**, but I actually like him now :P

Did you watch the last film, the one with Golden Freezer? What's your impression? (My favourite part was the Super Saiyan God Saiyan transformation, something like that, actually I found the name kinda wordy, BUT SUPER COOL!!!)
What a dragoon bool. I like thos. Favourite character is Yamcha since he da stronkest :3
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
(Oct 6, 2015, 05:21 PM)ChaseInfinity Wrote: So this thought has been in my head for a couple mintues and i have to know what you guys opinions on it are:
note: if you have watched the first couple episodes of Dragon Ball Super this maybe a spoiler:

So as you know Dragonball GT is basically a different Timeline now and alot of events of the series, but one thing that remained in Super was Pan as seen from the recent episodes, Vadel says that she is pregnant, so Pan is in Dragon Ball Super good, but what about Bulla? Technically both Pan and Bulla were in Dragon Ball Z in the last couple episodes but Bulla was considerably older than Pan, so does Bulla not being anywhere in the first couple episodes confirm that she's gone for ever? Just a thought we never got to really see Bulla develop as a character so it really doesnt matter if she's in the Anime or not but i was just wondering

I bet Toriyama just forgot about her. Wouldn't be the first time :P
(Jan 12, 2016, 03:08 PM)EspeonKing Wrote:
(Oct 6, 2015, 05:21 PM)ChaseInfinity Wrote: So this thought has been in my head for a couple mintues and i have to know what you guys opinions on it are:
note: if you have watched the first couple episodes of Dragon Ball Super this maybe a spoiler:

So as you know Dragonball GT is basically a different Timeline now and alot of events of the series, but one thing that remained in Super was Pan as seen from the recent episodes, Vadel says that she is pregnant, so Pan is in Dragon Ball Super good, but what about Bulla? Technically both Pan and Bulla were in Dragon Ball Z in the last couple episodes but Bulla was considerably older than Pan, so does Bulla not being anywhere in the first couple episodes confirm that she's gone for ever? Just a thought we never got to really see Bulla develop as a character so it really doesnt matter if she's in the Anime or not but i was just wondering

I feel like that's accurate. But I also think that the direction he's taking Bulma and Vegeta in doesn't support them having another kid. Or Bulma being pregnant and stuff. I can see how to him; the continuation of Goku's bloodline isn't as important as Vegeta having another kid who happens to look exactly like bulma. She always seemed like an unnecessary character to me. I think the safest bet to cling to is just to forget about GT cause Toriyama doesn't care about it.
Ermergerd sergnercher
(Jan 12, 2016, 03:17 PM)bradar485 Wrote:

I feel like that's accurate. But I also think that the direction he's taking Bulma and Vegeta in doesn't support them having another kid. Or Bulma being pregnant and stuff. I can see how to him; the continuation of Goku's bloodline isn't as important as Vegeta having another kid who happens to look exactly like bulma. She always seemed like an unnecessary character to me. I think the safest bet to cling to is just to forget about GT cause Toriyama doesn't care about it.

But she wasn't exclusive to GT she was at the end of Z too. Although I hated the ending of Z. I really hope it gets fully erased from existence.
(Jan 12, 2016, 03:39 PM)EspeonKing Wrote:
(Jan 12, 2016, 03:17 PM)bradar485 Wrote:

But she wasn't exclusive to GT she was at the end of Z too. Although I hated the ending of Z. I really hope it gets fully erased from existence.

Did Toriyama really forget about these cahracters? Will it really be erased from existence?

FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON DRAGON BALL Z
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
I looooove Teen Gohan! He's the greatest and the strongest (Besides Goku)
I'm one of the saddest, countriest, and beautifulest Ampharos around
Vegeta is stronger than Gohan XD
Toriyama constantly forgets things like he gave Gohan a tail but forgot one on Goten and Trunks