Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANIME] One peice
Thought I'd start up a thread for my favorite anime. Absolutely loved this and couldn't get away from it. I'm one of those "only watch in english" people. Leave your thoughts on the series below and have fun Foruming
wow meta, nice and copying my Fairy Tail anime post kappa, Kappa JK glad to see the anime thread getting some attention, still need to watch one piece at some point, too lazy too watch animes not on netflix right now :P
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
ONE PIECE! cant wait for the next episode =p
im one of those ppl who at least when I started out watchin anime I was rlly judgemental of the art...so since the day I watched the first episode and gave up on it ive been doubting on whether to resume it...
right now im watching a lot of currently streaming anime and hunter x hunter 2011, so when I finish it do u guys think I should watch it? (do the plot/characters make up for the art?)
PS ik that normally once u get used to the art u start to like t but still..
Thnx Smile

I want the signature : Im watching you BigBrother
kappa
(Oct 7, 2014, 05:34 PM)alex4wood Wrote: im one of those ppl who at least when I started out watchin anime I was rlly judgemental of the art...so since the day I watched the first episode and gave up on it ive been doubting on whether to resume it...
right now im watching a lot of currently streaming anime and hunter x hunter 2011, so when I finish it do u guys think I should watch it? (do the plot/characters make up for the art?)
PS ik that normally once u get used to the art u start to like t but still..
Thnx Smile

I want the signature : Im watching you BigBrother
kappa

Depends really, how far have you gone in the story? If you haven't reached at the very least the Arlong Arc then I suggest you watch it to at least have a taste of what the series is all about. One Piece's story is amazing but the part that's fascinating about it is the world building and how it all connects together. Trust me, when I first started the only reason I kept going was because I wanted to have something on my TV while trying to fall asleep, Instead it kept me up watching to see what was going to happen next.

I have watched this series both sub and dub. One of these days I shall own all the 4kids DVDs just because I think they are hilariously bad.
Is one piece worth watching?! Ive heard a lot about it. What is it about?!
(Nov 5, 2014, 03:57 PM)Blueon Wrote: Is one piece worth watching?! Ive heard a lot about it. What is it about?!

The anime is definitely worth watching, until the timeskip anyway. The Manga is Godlike, and is the most popular manga in Japan, but the Anime at the current point is just stretched out garbage that only cares about making money. Watch the Anime to the timeskip because it is great, but switch to the manga for the post timeskip arcs. Oh and it is about Pirates BTW.