Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANIME] Parasyte (Kiseijuu: Sei no)
So has any watched the new Parasyte anime?
The character development is amazing and I can't wait for it to continue next week.
So if anyone is looking for a new anime to watch, you should definitely give it a shot.

PS: It's kinda disturbing so if you don't like horror(ish) stuff you probably .. shouldn't check it out :D
Parasyte was easily the best new anime of Fall 2014. Super interesting character dynamic between Migi and Izumi, great music, well animated. Supporting characters are a bit flat, though.
(Jan 11, 2015, 10:30 AM)Muphry Wrote: Parasyte was easily the best new anime of Fall 2014. Super interesting character dynamic between Migi and Izumi, great music, well animated. Supporting characters are a bit flat, though.

I agree! The music is just amazing. The supporting charakters aren't really that bad. They exist to keep Izumi human or at least remind him that he is human.
I love it! Easily in my top 5 currently.
dang where are you all watching this?
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
(Jan 11, 2015, 11:31 PM)Justin Wrote: dang where are you all watching this?

Crunchyroll for me!

If you've never had it before, you should try it out. You get a free 14 day trial and you can use it on your xbox, PC, and it's even on wii u now!
(Jan 11, 2015, 11:37 PM)Rogue Wrote:
(Jan 11, 2015, 11:31 PM)Justin Wrote: dang where are you all watching this?

Crunchyroll for me!

If you've never had it before, you should try it out. You get a free 14 day trial and you can use it on your xbox, PC, and it's even on wii u now!

Sweet!
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
(Jan 11, 2015, 11:15 AM)Izumi Wrote:
(Jan 11, 2015, 10:30 AM)Muphry Wrote: Parasyte was easily the best new anime of Fall 2014. Super interesting character dynamic between Migi and Izumi, great music, well animated. Supporting characters are a bit flat, though.

I agree! The music is just amazing. The supporting charakters aren't really that bad. They exist to keep Izumi human or at least remind him that he is human.

Oh yes, I can see why they're there, I just don't find them very interesting as characters. Smile Except Uda-san, I'd like to see more of him.
You guys eat up anime like candy.
(Jan 12, 2015, 10:21 AM)Muphry Wrote:
(Jan 11, 2015, 11:15 AM)Izumi Wrote:

Oh yes, I can see why they're there, I just don't find them very interesting as characters. Smile Except Uda-san, I'd like to see more of him.

New episode is online btw and guess what.. Uda is back haha :D
@Justin: There are a lot of sites offering animes with english subs.. but I'm pretty sure they're not totally legal :D