Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANIME] Persona 4
As a fan of the video games I decided that I should take a look into the persona 4 anime.My general thoughts is that it`s like playing the game but the silent protagonist has more character (obviously). The characters feel like you can relate with them (except for maybe teddie). You would expect this to stray away from the game`s plot (like blue dragon) but is actually the game at a faster pace in the story I would recommend it if you see it on a streaming website if it`s available. Angel
I watched this before actually playing the game, And i enjoyed it quite a lot.
The anime is really good. There's actually some episodes that don't fit into the game that are really great. Episode 8 is one of my favorite episodes of any anime.
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
I'm assuming you're all talking about P4A and not P4AG. P4A is damn awesome as far as entertainment goes. I enjoy the personality they gave Yu and his english voice actor, Johnny Yong Bosch.
Never watched the anime actually, I watched a friend play through the entire game though (He didn't let me play so I annoyed him by backseating  :P) Would you recommend the anime for someone who already knows the plot and all the niche details? (I watched my friend's 100% social link playthrough after all).
Even if you've seen all of the game, Persona 4 the Animation is worth a watch if you liked the character relationships within the game.
(Nov 2, 2014, 10:04 AM)Joushou Wrote: Even if you've seen all of the game, Persona 4 the Animation is worth a watch if you liked the character relationships within the game.

Ok I'll definitely check it out then  Smile  
[Image: SjxfsrH.gif]
We all know what Nanako is saying/singing here right? kappa

gosh she's so adorable! I've played the game and watched the animation but I have to say I liked the game more than the animation but you should definitely give the animation a try once you have some free time Smile
(Nov 2, 2014, 12:56 PM)Eeveeli Wrote: [Image: SjxfsrH.gif]

gosh she's so adorable! I've played the game and watched the animation but I have to say I liked the game more than the animation but you should definitely give the animation a try once you have some free time Smile

But what if everything not great at Junes?  kappa
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
(Nov 2, 2014, 12:56 PM)Eeveeli Wrote: [Image: SjxfsrH.gif]

Everyday young life June~su! (excuse the Japanese and their gratuitous use of English Rolleyes)