Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANIME] What to watch?
Clannad and Kanon are good slice of lifes.
Haven't read all the posts here so they the following ones were probably already mentioned..
Tokyo Ghoul, Fate/Stay Night (the art style is amazing), Parasyte (I like the story and the character development alot) and No Game No Life (also great art style and the story is rather interesting)
You should watch deadman wonderland and hunter X hunter
3DS Friend Code: 1994-2119-6025
SuMo IGN - Moon
I recomment Hellsing(Ultimate)! Ao no Exorcist although the manga is better, Terraformars, Tokyo Ghoul, definitely Black Lagoon, ehm I saw HxH pass by in the thread definitely do that.
---------------------
“BLEH!” A sophisticated Shuppet.
(Jan 13, 2015, 12:30 AM)Wicked13 Wrote: You should watch deadman wonderland and hunter X hunter

why would you recommend deadman wonderland? it was canceled before it even began :/
My Fiancé and I just recently started to watch Fairy Tale and absolutely love it!
Well guys thanks for the recommendations, keep them coming Smile

I finished watching No game no life, Magi the labyrinth of magic/kingdom of magic and others that you have recommended me, (sorry couldnt remember the names of the animes, the two were the ones i recently watched so they're in my head right now lol)
༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽
     ༼ ◕_◕ ༽ Megumi is best Waifu ༼ ◕_◕ ༽
༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Fate/Zero, Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works, Psycho Pass, Tokyo Ghoul Root(A), Parasyte
I've watched all of them and they're pretty amazing. Parasyte, Tokyo Ghoul and Fate/Stay Night aren't finished yet so you maybe wanna wait a few months.
I may take some of these suggestion and watch some of these!
I don't know if they already mentioned here but watch a anime caled Death Parade, the anime is .. just wow.

I'm actually watching it at the moment (Since it's still airing in japan) but believe me, you won't regret watching it. The animation is perfect, the story is even better and the art in general is a solid 8. If you like mystery/dark animes then this one is a must-watch. This is one of the best 'new' animes in my option. (The opening is really misleading, don't trust it)
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015