Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANNOUNCEMENT] A BIG SURPRISE
Star 
Just a few minutes ago, while EV training my Zapdos for the Johto Classic, I was caught off guard by a Shiny Swablu. My first shiny in ORAS.

[Image: tumblr_ngbnm7ZciR1snt4olo2_1280.gif]
Nice, I got my own shiny Swablu a few weeks ago while Horde Hunting. I named him Aurum (as in "gold" in Latin), I thought it suited him... :-)
Are you picking the Rowlet as your starter? I know I am.
Nice!
If you need help with IV breeding or if you wanna battle (Mixed OU), feel free to send me a PM!
Thanks @ElliotProbablyTheBest.

That's awesome @ForestEmerald, and yeah I'm pick Rowlet as my starter. It's too adorable. It'll be the second time I pick a grass-starter, the first being Chikorita.
My two other Grass Starters were Chikorita and Treeko. If not, I was a sucker for the Water Types. ;-P Never really had a Fire Starter, so I am a little unsure on Rowlet, but I love owls, so...
wow, thats awesome! i remember my first shiny. about 3 yeas ago i got a shiny quillfish while
swimming around while i was bored and BOOM shiny out of nowhere!
Discord: Xander#9873, I'm back on ORAS, and I always love talking to anyone
"Clothes"
Congrats! My first shiny was a torchic that I hatched during spring break. Wasn't even trying for it lol.
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
@pritchman227 Nice! My first shiny was a Totodile. I wanted to trade with someone that wanted a Totodile, and a I had one Totodile. This was before I had the Totodile line on my pokedex, so I put him in the Day-Care, got a Totodile egg ,and traded the totodile. Then when I hatched it, BOOM! Shiny Totodile! I was so shocked, running in my entire house screaming: SHINY ON THE FIRST TRY!!!!! lol
If you need help with IV breeding or if you wanna battle (Mixed OU), feel free to send me a PM!
my first shiny was a dwebble
i was a sucker for fennekin in x/y it was sooooo darn cute!!
All my shinies are from XY cuz FS
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?