Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANNOUNCEMENT] ACTUAL SERIOUS WARNING.
Today we've discovered a new type of spam bot. If you see a random user post a Discord link, and you've never seen that user before, it's likely a bot. These links are malicious, and you should not click them. You honestly shouldn't click links from brand new users anyways. Ignore these posts, they have been showing up on other sites, not just our own. Always proceed with caution. This has been a PSA.
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
Le sigh~

Stupid bots ruining links for people who post them to help others  :s
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
True. The pokemon i got from that suspicious discord server has Pokerus; never again.
I love the fact you had too title the post "ACTUAL SERIOUS WARNING" lol
@Super_Crane When you've built a reputation such as mine, it's necessary.
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
Wait are your for sure this is actually serious this time?
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
(Oct 8, 2016, 03:08 AM)SenpaisLittleEevee Wrote: Wait are your for sure this is actually serious this time?

no its just an ACTUAL SERIOUS WARNING about something that is actually serious
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug
(Oct 6, 2016, 11:19 PM)GiMYz Wrote: True. The pokemon i got from that suspicious discord server has Pokerus; never again.

Just got a lvl. 100 Gourgeist with perfect IV's, shiny, and pokerus. Is there a chance something malicious could happen?
(Oct 28, 2016, 07:40 PM)jadenzambon Wrote:
(Oct 6, 2016, 11:19 PM)GiMYz Wrote: True. The pokemon i got from that suspicious discord server has Pokerus; never again.

Just got a lvl. 100 Gourgeist with perfect IV's, shiny, and pokerus. Is there a chance something malicious could happen?

Yes, it could teleport out of your Ds and eat you. (PS I'd love to trade you something for that Smile )
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku