Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Community Stream!
@stephenWITNESS and I will be streaming in a few minutes, come watch and talk with us in the chat! We'll be talking about Pokémon, music and other things while giving away some Pokémon!

Head over to https://www.twitch.tv/stephenwitness for the good stuff!
I was asleep and missed it. I'm blaming Elly
OU MASTER RACE
>;(((
Would have watched it if it wasn't for the music's language...
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
(Mar 24, 2018, 07:20 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: Would have watched it if it wasn't for the music's language...

@RetroTyphlosion may i ask why is that such a big issue? of course, you have the right to have your opinion, but considering how common "bad language" is in mainstream (and non mainstream) music, this is pretty surprising to me, and to my knowledge there wasn't any big controversial topics discussed in the songs. that was also surprising to me since the music was pretty much background music. do you just really can't stand bad words or is there a bigger issue or something? i don't mean disrespect at all by the way, just curious.
(Mar 24, 2018, 11:25 PM)yung lord Wrote:
(Mar 24, 2018, 07:20 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: Would have watched it if it wasn't for the music's language...

@RetroTyphlosion may i ask why is that such a big issue? of course, you have the right to have your opinion, but considering how common "bad language" is in mainstream (and non mainstream) music, this is pretty surprising to me, and to my knowledge there wasn't any big controversial topics discussed in the songs. that was also surprising to me since the music was pretty much background music. do you just really can't stand bad words or is there a bigger issue or something? i don't mean disrespect at all by the way, just curious.

@"yung lord" Feel free to ask why this is such a big issue to me. I get questions like this a lot, and I'm not offended at all.  Smile

I personally have standards that go against "bad language". I do not listen to music or other media that contains it. Honestly, one of the biggest reasons why I use PokemonForever so much is because it is the cleanest place I can find. I was a little dissapointed when I heard about the music in the stream, even if it was background.

Again, I'm not mad at all; don't worry about that. You have the same right to music as I do. I just have different standards.

-Retro
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!