Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Justin's Health problems and what not.
(Dec 13, 2014, 01:45 PM)Justin Wrote:
(Dec 13, 2014, 05:17 AM)seabiscuit68 Wrote: Did the doctors indicate you should get treatment? Typically, this is treatable with either surgery or a non surgical method using a balloon to close the hole. Most doctors won't suggest treatment for heart related issues until they become symptomatic...which it sounds like yours is.

The balloon is used in a majority of cases now and it's pretty routine and relatively non invasive (hole in your thigh or groin to get to the artery which leads to the heart).

Source: I work for a large med device company specializing in the heart...

My prayers are with you. Thankfully you have roommates / girlfriend and an active online community for support as well, but a little faith can go a long way.

Yes these are my options but not only am I scared but I can't afford insurance because I have a pre existing condition. It's a catch 22. Need money for doctors, must work for money, can't work because sick. Anyway I'm going to figure it out ASAP. Thanks for the help and concern Smile

This is why i love the UK's NHS, taxes pay for healthcare and therefore its free for people to use when they need it most. Still hope you able to recover at some point and i hope your able to get the money for the treatment soon.
Hang in there, buddy. You have a load of people cheering you on, and I'm sure you'll make it through this. Definitely one of the nicest streamers I've ever seen, and it has one of the better communities as well. You lift everyone else's spirits, now let us raise yours Smile. Good luck, and get well soon.
Hope you feel better soon and keep up the good work!
My prayers are with you Justin and I think I speak for the community here when I say we will cheer you on man and support you. I also believe everyone agrees that you get better and get healthy and worry about the stream later. I found you when you and the Jwittz did the MK8 stream that had the giveaways and I have watched you since. You are my favorite streamer and hope you get better and also I will stay subbed to you man I think you are awesome and respect the fact you told us and didn't keep it yourself. I think the only things left I have to say is Justin get better man and never give up, be strong and just have some faith, I believe you will get through this. Also it is fine if you can't stream often I doubt anyone will be mad at you for that, just do it when you feel you can. Everyone in the community is your friend and we are here for you Justin, supporting you, and hoping you get well. Like I said my prayers go out to you just be brave and strong. The last thing I have to say is I love you bro and so does everyone else in this community, and Get well Justin.
Hang in there bro! Hope things turn out well for you.
Get well soon Justin, you will be missed!
this is heartbreaking to read but i know you will get out of this, you have this big community that cares about you and wishes you the best... that being said, you can count on us for anything, praise lord goomy!
I honest to goodness wish you the greatest luck with your illness, Justin. And honestly, take as MUCH time as you need to recover / get better / WHATEVER, because the true fans are the ones that are going to understand and stay with you until the end of the line. We care about your health and well-being. You're more than just a person to provide entertainment, we do care a lot!!

Lots of well wishes your way! Please keep us updated (as much to your comfort of course!! )
So sorry to hear about your condition justin. I had just join the community and it is sad to hear you are facing this kind of situation. Stay strong and go on with your life without fear. Don't push yourself and just get plenty of rest till you feel better Smile
Things like this can be very hard to deal with. Hang in ther bro. This is a fantastic community here. You know we are all here for you and will help any way we can. Moral support, donations what ever we can do. You make our lives better with all you do.