Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Justin's Health problems and what not.
Justin I wish you the best take it easy when you dont think you can stream we all understand that sometimes there are bumps in the road so just keep pushing forward and hope for the best
i have a best friend with a heart problem too, and i always get mad at her if she skips her weekly/monthly doctor check-ups. health is important (like what the others said) Smile make sure you get plenty of rest, have check-ups, and if you need to be hospitalized, please do so. hope you get well soon, take care, dont push yourself Smile
You don't have to force yourself to stream she you don't feel up to it. If you're tired, rest. Take a break for a while. We will still be here when you are ready to get back to streaming, but if you just aren't up to it, we can understand that too. Your health comes first. Take care of yourself, man. Come back when you are ready, and we'll all be here to welcome you back
Aaw I'm sorry to hear about this.

Take it easy, don't push yourself and take as much time off as you want to! We'll be here Smile I hope you'll get better soon!
Justin, I've been watching your stream since last February, and you're easily my favorite YouTuber and Twitch streamer. I'm so sorry that this is happening, because you're way too cool to deserve it. You don't need to feel bad about not having a consistent stream schedule, because we're all here to support you. Thank you for being such a great guy. Get well soon, man
Wow, that is unfortunate. I'm really sorry to hear that Justin. Hope you get well soon! Really appreciate the information about your current status, but don't feel bad! We're supporting you because we enjoy your content!
After everything settles down, hopefully we get to see you on the Pokemon stage once again as a Streamer/competitor/Shoutcaster! Or even Musician! (Music rockin', man!)
Sorry to hear of the stress and health troubles. You’re the 1st gamer, that I have actually enjoyed watching the past few years and want to express my sincere thanks for building the stream and encouraging community. As a long term Pokefan, I was thrilled to see someone my age playing Pokemon Black/White2 – and have enjoyed the ride, ever since.

Pokemon aside, you have brought awareness, kindness and a sense of belonging to the Twitch community. As a pioneer and major contributor to this online community – we are all wishing you the very, very best, (personally and professionally).

Additionally, I know you have fans and friends that would love to help with your health/financial situation. Perhaps a Fundly, or alternate site for raising funds – or adding a subscriber fee for replay... Either way, you should be compensated for your time and efforts over the years. I know there are many un-accounted for hours, and endless details that are a direct result of your physical and mental efforts.

Anywho – just a friendly message to send some hope, gamer healing love and encourage you to get some well-deserved rest and hopefully be able to seek options for treatment. Please feel free to take ample time to re-charge and heal yourself. Remember in this busy world, that the most important thing to achieve is peace and happiness. You will be in our thoughts and prayers buddy! ~ Best Wishes~
Justin, I just want you to know, you have the full support of every single one of us. No one, and I repeat no one has made me laugh as much, clench as much, and play a game as much as you. You are the best streamer, pokemon player, and shoiny hunter in the world. I hope that you feel better and can eventually return to full strength. I don't care if you go away for a week or a year, every time I get the email from twitch that says "thejustinflynn is streaming" a smile goes on my face,and what stop what I am doing, and watch.

I hope you make a full recovery.

I'll be clenching and praying to Goomy for you!
Wow, I've read every single response and you guys and gals have said some of the nicest things I've ever heard. I honestly didn't expect so many of you to have such a deep understanding of my physical and mental health and I'm touched.

I will continue to do my best for this community as I figure out my limits while looking for a solution.
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
Awwwww Heart just do what you can Smile