Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Justin's Health problems and what not.
Hope you get better :v I will pray to the Lord goomy for your health
Hope you feel better Justin cause your AWESOME!!!
Just wanted to say I've still been reading all the new posts in here. So thank you, your words do not go unnoticed =)
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
Love the content you are my favourite pokemon video maker out there! Keep up the great work Smile Hope you feel better bro my prayers go out to you!
I hope you find a way to get your treatment dude. It sucks that the healthcare system is so mean in Merica, I'm praying Goomy rains his warm goo all over you and something turns up! Much love Smile
I just wanted to say thank you for the content you create and for this forum. While I've just joined the forum, I'm already finding neat/awesome people, and its all because you brought us together. Between you and some other youtubers, I got into shiny hunting, which sparked a new love for Pokemon for me. Your videos and streams cheer me up on a rough day, because you put forth such a sunny attitude and chill vibes. I really enjoy it. Thanks man, and I wish you the very best.
Was wondering why you weren't on more. Was assuming you were taking that much needed break. Finding out this news all I can say take your time coming back no rushing we need Justin at 100hp. Take care we pulling for you mang.
omg I really hope you get better soon Justin! Sad I love your stream and I miss it (and you) more and more.
My prayers go out to you Justin I just found out my girlfriend has stage 3 cancer I know it must be hard for you we put all our problems to the side and decided to move foward cause negativity is not good at times like this laughter and smiles are the best medicine and you got a whole community to support you Justin I know you will get through this jus like she will much love man be strong
D: hope your ok