Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Justin's Health problems and what not.
Get well soon man!!! i like it when u stream! your an awesome guy!!!!! again get well soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wow i didnt know all this was going on i though maybe u where just taking a break from twitch to work on other stuff but i hope u get well its just very sad to hear about things like this. i just hope u get well justin and take care yourself may god bless u to get well.
wow i didnt know all this was going on i though maybe u where just taking a break from twitch to work on other stuff but i hope u get well its just very sad to hear about things like this. i just hope u get well justin and take care yourself may god bless u to get well. Angel
ASD basically mean poor ol' Justin isn't getting enough oxygen around his bod-ay. But it is usually quite treatable with some invasive surgery to block up the hole in the heart. But I guess with US health insurance thingys getting the surgery can be quite an issue/expensive :/
I know I don't speak for myself when I say, we wish you all the best Justin and hope you get yourself in tip-top condition Smile <3
That sucks, man. I hope that you will get better soon, man Sad
Justin im hoping so much that you will feel better soon!
Sucks that this has been happening to you, but hopefully it will start getting even better for you soon. Keep your chin up with this and feel better.
Oh my god man, I had no idea! I'm so sorry to hear about this! I hope you get well soon! Heart
You take good care of yourself Justin. I hope everything is getting better and wish you nothing but the best Smile.
Justin, I'm so sorry to hear that. It makes me feel awful to hear such a thing. Mostly because you are ,y fav streamer