Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Meet the Big Kahunas!
alola cousins! congrats on being the big waves kahooey's! big wave alola kahelix! Nice job cousin kahooney's.
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
Congrats everyone! Not just to @Vinnie, @Haruna, @Hojunhu, and @GingerxPug, but everyone here in the Pokemon Forever family! It's great to see some of the most passionate and helpful members from the community being recognized!
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
Who wants to choreograph my Z dance?

Congrats to @Vinnie, @Haruna, and @GingerxPug as well.
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades
(Dec 27, 2016, 06:19 PM)Black117 Wrote: For those who applied as Kahunas, don't feel to harsh on yourself as we'll have another round of applications and lookout in the near future. Remember just about anyone who participates in the forums and exerts effort in their work will be recognized.

Just wanted to stress this point here. I'm sure quite a few people applied, and some others didn't even know they could.

Both the Mod Team and the community know how skilled and valuable you are that's why there will be Kahuna rotation.
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
Congrats you guys!

Congratulations everyone. I know everyone who is a kahuna and you are all great picks.
Nice. congrats
I'm actually NZero

The site doesn't let me change profile name
(Dec 27, 2016, 06:28 PM)Vinnie Wrote: Yay thanks for picking me, guys. Will do my best to uphold this great community! Congrats to the other winners too :D

[Image: giphy.gif]
Slowpoke police force is here, better watch out now
One day I hope to be a Kahuna too. Congrats Vinnie!

Also, if you were to be a Kahuna in a Pokémon Game, what type would you use?
Shimono Hiro!

@Allegro Thanks!
Hard question. I don't really have 1 favorite type. I like Ghost, Fire and Poison typings but my favorite pokemon is Slowpoke.. :P

Hm then I would choose Poison, my team would include Haunter or Gengar, Dragalge and Venusaur
#LillieDefenseSquad