Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANNOUNCEMENT] New Forum Tags
Information 
To help out users hosting trading shops, new tags in the Pokemon Trading, Breeding, & Friend Safari forums have been added. [SHOP OPEN] and [TEMP CLOSED] are now available to pick when making or editing a thread.

[Image: EAZhwSO.png]

If you have any issues using them please let us know.
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
Ooh, this'll be very useful for all Amethyst 0mega's upcoming endeavors! Great addition, mod team! Big Grin

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

Stephen, my man, you are just the coolest

Thanks a lot, it'll be rest useful for all us breeders!

Breeder Scott - Proud Member of the Amethyst 0mega Breeder's Guild

Looking for breedables? Check out my new shop
If there's anyone to thank it's @Justin, he did the work! I'm just passing on the good news Big Grin
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
:eyes:
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
@Justin Thank you!!! Glad to see you still involved :D & @stephenWITNESS wasnt exactly what I had pictured but its definitely a step in the right direction!! Thank you for doing your job so well and with a touch of enthusiasum :p

Edit: nvm.....
Dont know why I never thought to put this here...
All your Hidden Ability needs in one place <3
I agree with everyone else here thanks a lot for the additional tags guys, the shop tags are a great addition to help both shop owners when they are unavailable and it makes the shops much clearer for users browsing the forums.

@wartty
I'm afraid not, I believe Scotty's Pokémon Ranch beat you to it as I saw it changed already when I logged on this morning.

@Tenebris_Kane *CRUSHED* at least I got to think it for a sec D':
Dont know why I never thought to put this here...
All your Hidden Ability needs in one place <3
(Oct 27, 2017, 12:34 PM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: I agree with everyone else here thanks a lot for the addition tags guys, the shop tags are a great addition to help both shop owners when they are unavailable and it makes the shops much clearer for users browsing the forums.

@wartty
I'm afraid not, I believe Scotty's Pokémon Ranch beat you to it as I saw it changed already when I logged on this morning.

As soon as I saw the post I changed the tag!

Breeder Scott - Proud Member of the Amethyst 0mega Breeder's Guild

Looking for breedables? Check out my new shop
No [KRIS] tag? -8/10

Jk good stuff y'all
OU MASTER RACE