Release Date: Nov 18, 2016. 
Region: Alola
New Starters:
  • Rowlet, Grass/Flying
  • Litten, Fire
  • Popplio, Water
Confirmed Feature: 
  • Return of Trainer customization. 
  • Looks like the same character models both in and out of battles. No more Chibi trainers
I was gonna upload this! Time for speculation! I'm gonna pick the owl
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
Oh my goodness, I got sidetracked and completely forgot that there was some news coming out!! Thank you for posting this!

I instantly know what starter I'm gonna pick: Litten. It's so cute argh! The new legendaries look completely amazing, I'm happy I already had my mind set on Moon. I truly hope that the dressup feature makes a comeback, I seriously missed it.

SUN AND MOON HYPE! Which version are y'all gonna pick? What starter appeals to you the most?
-----
My Pkmn X Friend Safari - Fire
#1: Growlithe + #2: Larvesta + #3: Braixen
If you don't want your safari info posted, please let me know!
TEAM ROWLET UNITE
That water starter though...
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
..I'm gonna try to withhold judgement on the water starter until I can see its evolutions, rofl.
-----
My Pkmn X Friend Safari - Fire
#1: Growlithe + #2: Larvesta + #3: Braixen
If you don't want your safari info posted, please let me know!
yes, evolutions are important to me. But I usually like the "least prefered" starter. Like on gen 1, I like Bulbasaur because everyone used to pick Charmander or Squirtle. Now the water one looks weird to me, have to admit.

Will buy both game anyway KappaHD
I love owls, cats and seals, this is going to be so hard! But I love grass type starters, so I think I'll go for Rowlet. It's so cute!  Blush
I'm definitely buying the Pokemon Moon game though, I love astronomy and stargazing.
Thanks for the update! :-)
I will for sure be getting the Grass/Flying type. That just sounds awesome, plus owls are adorable.
This time around I'm not sure who to pick but I'm going with Litten. Of course if any starter gets something similar to the Greninja treatment I might end up picking that.  :D
My Live REATION. : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2dqDpkiMTc
I LOVE Litten but hope it don't turn out like Fennekin..
I'm am so for TeamSun!