Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANNOUNCEMENT] No Need To Be Alarmed!
You guys may have noticed random things happening around the forums. Slight changes here and there and things temporarily breaking... it's all me. I'm taking over for Skyxer since life has kept him too busy to work on Pokemon Forever anymore so I'll be plowing through all sorts of little website changes for Justin for a while.

Just wanted to let you all know what's up! (Especially in the case of things breaking.)

Also, here and now is a good time to throw me any little bugs you happen to notice around the place.
I'm the lead developer for the site! (Formerly My Cupcake Money)
[ My Stream | My Pokeradar Thing ]
Let me know if anything comes up~
Good thing to know. So THATS why the left side of my screen has the stuff you see at the intro of this sight Kappa
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
Good luck and long live the one behind the scenes.
Dude it's looking amazing already. Love the embedded chat! <3
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
It think this little bug is still around, One thing I've seen is when you're making a thread and you save the post to a draft, that next time you decide to finally post the thread it will have posted the thread based on the time you first saved it so the post doesn't appear in the 'recent thread' area (and maybe even recent post I don't remember), it's not a huge problem what I usually just do is copy and paste it into a newly created thread and it's good

Great work so far mycupcakemoney :D
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Ok that make me feel safe i thought that my computer was bugging out and the new features are looking good
A legend fallen from grace.
The only problem is an emote extension that I use on twitch doesn't work in the embedded chat but everything else is neat :D
[Insert signature here]
Thanks for the support guys! Glad to be able to help out around here finally.

(Aug 30, 2015, 04:43 AM)Animekid7 Wrote: It think this little bug is still around, One thing I've seen is when you're making a thread and you save the post to a draft, that next time you decide to finally post the thread it will have posted the thread based on the time you first saved it so the post doesn't appear in the 'recent thread' area (and maybe even recent post I don't remember), it's not a huge problem what I usually just do is copy and paste it into a newly created thread and it's good

Unfortunately, this issue may be a little too built-in to the backend of the forum to fix but I'll look into it!

(Aug 30, 2015, 10:16 AM)Marcusube Wrote: The only problem is an emote extension that I use on twitch doesn't work in the embedded chat but everything else is neat :D

And also unfortunately, that's up to the extension's programmer to change. I'm just using the default Twitch API embed and BTTV works with it so that person should be able to make their extension work with embeds too. =/

Bring it up to them via their comments or reviews or twitter or something. Maybe they just didn't know about embeds. =P
Hm... post a screenshot (or PM one to me) of what you're seeing. I'm not positive of what you're referring to.
As far as I can tell, this should be fixed across the board now.
Update