Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Shiny Yveltal Event
The shiny Yveltal event is now online, just received me.
Thank you! Without you I wouldn't have known about the shiny Yvetal! +1 rep for you!
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
@"MistressGlaceon", you're welcome and thanks, but it wasn't necessary.
Lol just now got on to get the darkrai event but i got a shiny Yveltal instaed lol
Hmm... now i'm wondering if I restarted the game, will it work again? Idea Dodgy
(May 24, 2016, 12:05 PM)Oddish 4 ever Wrote: Hmm... now i'm wondering if I restarted the game, will it work again? Idea Dodgy
Yes, got at the start of OR/AS two Event Shiny Beldums this way. You have to get to the first PokeCenter in game to get it to work. (as far as I know! but look it up to be 100% sure please)
(May 19, 2016, 06:46 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: Thank you! Without you I wouldn't have known about the shiny Yvetal! +1 rep for you!
There's an upcoming Shiny Xerneas event too! Wink There's the rumor, that with the Zygarde event it may have something to do with an upcoming X edition. But I personally don't support this idea. haha
Here's the link to the announcement of the events unfortunately not for germany  Sad
------------------------------
I'm so dumb, don't question me please, I'm just so dumb. I'm sorry haha. The event's long gone! Sorry I've missed this somehow... embarassing.