Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Stay informed with PokemonForever's Offical Twitter Account
[Image: m0ipMho.png]Pokemon Forever's Offical Twitter Account[Image: m0ipMho.png]
I am pleased to announce PokemonForever's Offical Twitter Account, this account will be used to inform people of events happening on the Forum and/or Main/Replay Channel. From new and upcoming threads, to events such as tournaments, we will update you on these events via the account. This account will be managed by the Moderators of this site, whenever possible. We will also be trying to do some "Special Events" but we'll elaborate on this later when we know for sure how its gonna work. Feel free to follow it if you want to be up to date on everything thats happening, but if for some reason you cant (or dont want to Kappa) we'll still be posting everything to the site directly. Lets use this account to tell everyone about PokemonForever and make this Forum great!

The link to the Account page is here: https://twitter.com/_PokemonForever
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Too bad i don't understand how twitter works arrghh.
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

Just followed you on Twitter. Do you guys have a official facebook fanpage maybe ?

------------------------------------------------------------------
My Latest Blog Post : wordpress landing page theme
(Jan 18, 2016, 02:54 AM)Subscription Wrote: Just followed you on Twitter. Do you guys have a official facebook fanpage maybe ?

------------------------------------------------------------------
My Latest Blog Post : wordpress landing page theme

Currently we do not, maybe in the future but not for now
2/10 wont follow me back
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug
Bump.
I dont have twitter... im 10 dur... the app rating is to old for me....
(Jan 25, 2016, 08:49 PM)Swimmingpenguin791 Wrote: I dont have twitter... im 10 dur... the app  rating is to old for me....

Wait, really?! My uncles have Twitter and their 10 years old, so... Don't ask about the uncles thing, it stills bothers me...
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
(Jan 26, 2016, 07:02 AM)pritchman227 Wrote:
(Jan 25, 2016, 08:49 PM)Swimmingpenguin791 Wrote: I dont have twitter... im 10 dur... the app  rating is to old for me....

Wait, really?! My uncles have Twitter and their 10 years old, so... Don't ask about the uncles thing, it stills bothers me...

Lol its ok!! I have 5 yr old Uncles
(Jan 26, 2016, 08:07 PM)Swimmingpenguin791 Wrote:
(Jan 26, 2016, 07:02 AM)pritchman227 Wrote:

Lol its ok!! I have 5 yr old Uncles

Lol. I thought I was the only one in the world that had uncles younger than him XD
Pokemon trainer since 2004!