Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Taking a break
I don't know if this thread belongs here, but I just wanted to inform everyone that I will be taking a short break in the month of December. The reasons are because of the release of USUM (I want my gameplay to be normal, aka not modifying my save file) and the upcoming holidays. Therefore, I will not be accepting any requests for genning or modifying pokemon as of November 20 (Monday)
I kind of expected that haha! Enjoy playing USUM
OU MASTER RACE
Thanks!
If anyone deserves a break it's you! Hope you enjoy the gameplay Smile
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
(Nov 18, 2017, 09:45 AM)stephenWITNESS Wrote: If anyone deserves a break it's you! Hope you enjoy the gameplay Smile

Thank you!
@moo311 Of course you can take a break, I just hope you'll come back. What you've done for this community is wonderful, although I feel as if I barely know you. I hope your break will allow you to love pokemon even more Smile
Right on @moo311 enjoy you're holidays and get the most nostalgia out of you're new adventure xD perhaps well resume our friendship afterwards Smile
(Nov 18, 2017, 10:42 AM)The Flying Scotsman Wrote: @moo311 Of course you can take a break, I just hope you'll come back. What you've done for this community is wonderful, although I feel as if I barely know you. I hope your break will allow you to love pokemon even more Smile

(Nov 18, 2017, 02:11 PM)JoeBoss23 Wrote: Right on @moo311 enjoy you're holidays and get the most nostalgia out of you're new adventure xD perhaps well resume our friendship afterwards Smile

Thank you for your support! Smile