Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

AR-genned PKMN available
Thank you very much, you rock, awesome give away. Will +Rep the next 6 days in a row.
(Mar 5, 2016, 02:51 PM)TKOFT Wrote: I am a boy, so male, and shiny would be cool Smile

Ready when you are, no need to rush Smile
Added you and ready to trade.
@saxer2014 I can't see you on my friend list, can't find/trade you
(Mar 5, 2016, 03:37 PM)TKOFT Wrote: @saxer2014 I can't see you on my friend list, can't find/trade you
You need to add me with my friend code.
I did, you aren't showing up Sad
Can you choose a Poké Ball or do you have to go with the default ball?
(Mar 5, 2016, 03:52 PM)TKOFT Wrote: I did, you aren't showing up Sad
I've never seen this happen before...I added you 3453-9976-4905 and it says "Provisionally added friend" still as if you haven't added me. I'm going to try and delete the request and re-add. Do you have a Nintendo ID hooked up to your account? Or did you change your DS recently? The profile and friend code won't transfer over if you change DSs.
(Mar 5, 2016, 03:54 PM)le2017 Wrote: Can you choose a Poké Ball or do you have to go with the default ball?
If it's not a legendary, I can catch it in a limited type of balls. But other than that, it's going to be a regular Poke Ball.
Ahh crap, got a new DS so my friend code changed. I am transferring the data of my old DS to my new one, will be able to trade in a few minutes or so, sorry for the inconvenience man :P
(Mar 5, 2016, 04:08 PM)TKOFT Wrote: Ahh crap, got a new DS so my friend code changed. I am transferring the data of my old DS to my new one, will be able to trade in a few minutes or so, sorry for the inconvenience man :P
No problem, had it happen to me too when I upgraded and got the new 3DS XL.