Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

AR-genned PKMN available
So, you can use action replay for Black and White? Awesome!
I wish I could.....

Anyway, since I can't gen right now, could you make these for me?(The limit is 6, right?):
-Shiny Genesect (Doesn't matter the moves, just needs to be shiny and have a Naive nature)
-Shiny HA Mareep (From Dream World in a Dream Ball if possible)
-The shiny Japanese Rayquaza with V-Create
-Shiny Heatran
-Shiny HA Zubat (From Dream World with Dream Ball if possible)
-Shiny HA Pachirisu (Again, I admire these, from Dream world with Dream Ball if possible)

Thanks again! Well, actually just thanks!
I'm one of the saddest, countriest, and beautifulest Ampharos around
To all,
I'm taking a dinner break and will be checking this thread after I eat. Cheers!
-Alex
Hey man, haha, so totally needed Shiny EEVEE for Shiny Sylveon(Because it's my favorite), and totes just realized you gave me a shiny eevee lvl 100 xD. Haha. Any way we could pop out like a level 95 or something? I can give the other one back if you want.
(Mar 5, 2016, 04:05 PM)saxer2014 Wrote:
(Mar 5, 2016, 03:54 PM)le2017 Wrote: Can you choose a Poké Ball or do you have to go with the default ball?
If it's not a legendary, I can catch it in a limited type of balls. But other than that, it's going to be a regular Poke Ball.

Ok, well if you can gen me a Modest Wigglytuff in a Love Ball, tell me please!
I'll give a shiny milotic for a shaymin
@saxer2014

Could I get a Level 10 Female Chikorita with its Hidden Ability, perfect IVs in all stats with a Modest nature in a regular Poke Ball holding a Metal Coat with the following moves: Ancient Power, Counter, Leech Seed, and Heal Pulse?

@saxer2014 got it set up, ready to trade in about 10 minutes Smile

Also, I think you need to add me again
(Mar 5, 2016, 04:19 PM)42max Turtke Wrote: So, you can use action replay for Black and White? Awesome!
I wish I could.....

Anyway, since I can't gen right now, could you make these for me?(The limit is 6, right?):
-Shiny Genesect (Doesn't matter the moves, just needs to be shiny and have a Naive nature)
-Shiny Heatran
-Shiny HA Pachirisu (Again, I admire these, from Dream world with Dream Ball if possible)

I can do all of those, but no dream balls.
(Mar 5, 2016, 04:29 PM)le2017 Wrote:
(Mar 5, 2016, 04:05 PM)saxer2014 Wrote:
(Mar 5, 2016, 03:54 PM)le2017 Wrote: Can you choose a Poké Ball or do you have to go with the default ball?
If it's not a legendary, I can catch it in a limited type of balls. But other than that, it's going to be a regular Poke Ball.

Ok, well if you can gen me a Modest Wigglytuff in a Love Ball, tell me please!
Can't do the love ball...LMK if you still want one.
(Mar 5, 2016, 05:06 PM)saxer2014 Wrote:
(Mar 5, 2016, 04:19 PM)42max Turtke Wrote: So, you can use action replay for Black and White? Awesome!
I wish I could.....

-Shiny Heatran

I can do all of those, but no dream balls.
Okay, thanks for doing them anyway. Next time they come out with PKHeX for 10.6, I'll just change it.
I'm one of the saddest, countriest, and beautifulest Ampharos around