2 66.67%
The white!
33.33%
1 33.33%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ART] A Better Shiny for Minccino!
Hey, everybody! It's 0kamii, and you're about to see what happens when I have too much time and access to Paint!
[Image: 572.gif~c200]

Since my mind is constantly trying to think of new post ideas, I was thinking about the Shinies of pokémon I like that I wish were better. Minccino and its evolution were among the first that came to mind, and while I don't hate Shiny Minccino, I just think they could've done a lot more with it. I did a quick search on Google Images, and I got two ideas for what I think would be some very cool Shinies for Minccino!

[Image: pL81mCh.jpg]

The first chinchilla I saw had a bluish-gray coloring to it, and I thought that if I deepened the colors a little bit, it'd look as distinct as it did stunning. And my gosh, it does! I know that we'll never actually get a Shiny that looks like this, but its still very pretty! Tres chic, methinks! The second one is a little more realistic. It was based on a white chinchilla I saw with white fur and black-tipped ears. That Shiny in particular is the reason I had to change the background from white to gray. Otherwise, itd entire body would have vanished! All the same, I really like the way the second one looks. I still like the first one more, but I'm content with the Shiny we have.

What do you guys think? Is there a sprite you want me to edit next? If so, let me know what it is in the thread below and be sure to tell me what the edit is based on! I look forward to seeing how creative you guys can get! And don't forget to vote on which one is your favorite!

Thanks so much for reading, everyone! Battle onwards, friends!

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

Ummmm... edit every Pokémon shiny that is pink
O
@Hatonacat

'Twas done.

- 0kamii 
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder