Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ART] My Drawing of AverageJoe's Profile (By Request)
Well this was an interesting sketch since porygon was soo smooth and after zooming into the colours too much on the original my eyes need a rest after this one,I swear I could still see the colours on my black and white drawing at times but overall this was a very fun project and I hope you enjoy it   Big Grin

[Image: average_joe_cropped.jpg]
from now on, any art I do in this style will be combined into this thread, otherwise it will seem like I am spamming the art pages when I make more, I plan to use spoiler tags on previous works and only display the most recent so if people want to make requests for when I am free you can reply to this thread and I will take on requests that I find interesting depending on how much free time I have.

For Kris and Keeghan: I have seen your requests and I will start them when I have a chance, for the darmanitan would you like a zen mode or normal?

@AverageJoe 

Your profile sketch is finished, enjoy  Smile

@Tenebris_Kane That's so cool! I wish knew how to do that. I my artistic ability is literally nonexistant
@AverageJoe 
To be honest I can't normally draw anything, I just randomly hit a button by accident and inverted a drawing I did. Somehow it turned from looking aweful to actually looking pretty good and since then I just used the same technique. so it was completely a random accident that started this style.

I still can't draw in any other style no matter how hard I try, even stick figures look out of shape, so I am just happy that people are enjoying my art for once Tongue

Every artist needs their own style. That's why Van Gogh's paintings were...unique. Try doing my profile picture if you want, though you might have to simplify bits of it since it's rather complex. The original artist spent a fair amount of time on it.
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
@Kris 

I just started drawing your request..... I usually start with the eyes and already I think this one might give me nightmares if I am not careful... I really don't think this style was made for human drawings, guess we will have to wait and see how it turns out when I finish it (probably not tonight since It is getting late here)

Porygon-Z looks super spoopy in this style. nice job
OU MASTER RACE
@Tenebris_Kane Dude! You're missing the most important part! You have to draw yourself!
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
@RetroTyphlosion 
No! I don't want to have to see demon squirtle!
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3