Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ART] Pokemon Emoticons
@"MistressGlaceon" Sorry!! I just started a new job and I've been so freaking busy!!! :O I will start working on them again once I got a more solid schedule though <3 :D
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
(Oct 20, 2016, 04:24 PM)devilmoth Wrote: @"MistressGlaceon" Sorry!! I just started a new job and I've been so freaking busy!!! :O I will start working on them again once I got a more solid schedule though <3 :D

@devilmoth No worries take your time!! People do have a life outside the forum unlike me! Lol, can't wait for your next ones though! <3
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
[Image: Mimikyu.png]
In honor of Pokemon Sun and Moon, here is a Mimikyu emoji!!! :D
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
(Oct 22, 2016, 12:44 PM)devilmoth Wrote:
[Image: Mimikyu.png]
In honor of Pokemon Sun and Moon, here is a Mimikyu emoji!!! :D

Its adorable!
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
@devilmoth Wow! I just found this and these are great!
O
@Hatonacat THank you very much!! I'm actually hoping to get back into it very soon.. it's been awhile! 
Can't wait to see more of these things Heart
O
This is really old, but someone needs to do a Typhlosion.
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!