Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ART] Tattoos
Just a curious question for anyone who stumbles upon this thread. Anyone here want/have a tattoo(s)? It is pretty common nowadays and I am just curious is all. I really like the art of tattoos. What are your thoughts?
I got one a couple years ago of an ouroboros snake and a tree of life in the middle. I love the thought of life being infinite and also im a biology nerd haha. I hope to get another next year.
Me me me ! I am honestly and seriously considering a tattoo on my left forearm since like, 5 years ago :P Been doing lotsa research on tats and the only thing I'm kinda worried about is the pain :x
The prob is that different people have different pain levels - sighhh I wonder how high is my pain level? xD
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.
Check out our egg giveaway - The Egg Collaborations

Do not PM me for now - inbox full!
Starting from the smallest: I have tiny stick'n'poke pieces on my right wrist and left ankle, a slightly bigger (but still DIY) one on a body part I can't really name here :'D, and finally a huge piece on my entire back. I'm planning on getting another one in March, on my left thigh this time.
[Image: c411478c5a0a0ae2cfcfe8be915f1f0d.jpg]

I don't have any tattoos yet but if I get one it's going to be a small Jiji (from Kiki's Delivery Service)!
Sylveon, use destroy everything!
It's super effective ~♥
I don't have one as well but yea might get a red rose on my forearm or a black butterfly on one of my shoulder blades
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
I have tattoos and my advice is to think carefully about what you want, then don't hesitate. Also it hurts. It feels like someone is pinching you while they're burning you. It's not that bad but it is hard to ignore. Don't get it over bone if you can help it. Also try not to get them near your arm pit, inside of your elbow ect. Also for a few weeks after word it feels like a really bad sunburn.

BUT when that's over you get a cool thing to show off and stuff
I just got my new tattoo today of a bluebird portrait. Trying to work on my half sleeve. It turned out great. But really tattoo pain depends on each person. Everyone else says the inner bicep hurts but mine didn't.
Minus being very late to the party I definitely want at least three tattoos hoping to get one on my right shoulder as the S.T.A.R.S badge logo from Resident Evil for the team. Next was a tattoo from an anime called Jormungand and it was a set of angel wings over the left shoulder and back holding a blood covered knife. Lastly I wanted to get something Pokemon themed on my arm.
[Image: latest?cb=20130315233213]

i have this on the top of my right arm, its going to be part of a full world of warcraft sleeve