Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ART] The Official JFlynn Art Thread~
Photo 
[Image: commission__let_s_go_training_by_mark331-d84k41a.jpg]

A picture of my in-game team in pokemon Y. This was made by Mark331 from deviantart. He's a friend of mine. You can ask him for commissions too but his father passed away recently so i don't think he's available for the meantime
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

I did another thing! :>

[Image: CQCah7aWoAQr4Uo.png]
(Sep 28, 2015, 08:41 PM)jouzea Wrote: [Image: commission__let_s_go_training_by_mark331-d84k41a.jpg]

A picture of my in-game team in pokemon Y. This was made by Mark331 from deviantart. He's a friend of mine. You can ask him for commissions too but his father passed away recently so i don't think he's available for the meantime

Your friend is very talented! I'll have to have him commission my team when his life settles back down and he's feeling up to drawing again. Best wishes to your friend!
Sylveon, use destroy everything!
It's super effective ~♥
(Oct 20, 2015, 06:05 PM)colonelshanders Wrote:
(Sep 28, 2015, 08:41 PM)jouzea Wrote: [Image: commission__let_s_go_training_by_mark331-d84k41a.jpg]

Your friend is very talented! I'll have to have him commission my team when his life settles back down and he's feeling up to drawing again. Best wishes to your friend!

Sure! I'll notify you when he gets back to drawing
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

so a journeyer?

Wow you are all so talented!!  Smile  here's a little something me and a few people did to kill time between classes at our college. Its not much, but it was a lot of fun~

[Image: FeFckES.jpg]
Here's something I've drawn based on the new anime opening. http://fav.me/d9f61y4

[Image: pokemon_xy_and_z___ikuze___by_sergiart-d9f61y4.png]
(Oct 8, 2014, 07:33 AM)Meganchu Wrote:
[Image: knbooMj.jpg]

Decided I needed to do some halloween related drawings as well!  :D  Here are 3 of my favorite spooky pokemon~

*gush* asdfgh that is amazing so adorable Smile
Guide me waking. Guard me sleeping.
Guide me drifting. Guard me dreaming.

Shadow of #TeamForum
I just browse all the post in this thread, so many talented people. Wonder where these people go, they seem pretty active in the early days, and they're probably awesome.

Btw @tabasco boshi you have amazing skills!
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

so a journeyer?

[Image: _commission__admiral_mudkip_by_ziggyfin-d8g4k8r.png]
This isnt mine but its so cute!!!!!!!!!