Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Dex completing help?
Hey! I'm completing my national pokedex and I've got so far with Alpha Sapphire and wonder trade (692/720), but now I need to ask if there is any friendly soul to help me.

Does anyone have these pokemons and willing to trade me one?
Ekans/Arbok
Kadabra/Alakazam
Machoke/Machamp
Lickitung
Vanillite/Vanillish/Vanilluxe
Cryogonal
Heatmor

Also I need some legendarys
Legendary birds; Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres
Mewtwo
Ho-Oh
Groudon
Gen VI legendarys; Yveltal, Xerneas, Zygarde

If you have any of these pokemon and you want to trade me, my friend code is 1134-9401-4543.
I can get all of them for you. Just want to say though, the legendaries will be cloned because I only have one of each if that's ok with you. Also the Articuno doesn't have a blue pentagon
(Aug 30, 2015, 04:04 AM)Eckley Wrote: I can get all of them for you. Just want to say though, the legendaries will be cloned because I only have one of each if that's ok with you. Also the Articuno doesn't have a blue pentagon

It would be awesome, thank you. Cloned pokemons are fine. I added your friend code.
I have them. When are you available to trade?

Also, just so you know, I'll be trading from Pokemon X (except for Ho-Oh, Groudon and Zapdos), so my in game name will be "Ash"
(Aug 30, 2015, 07:48 AM)Eckley Wrote: I have them. When are you available to trade?

Also, just so you know, I'll be trading from Pokemon X (except for Ho-Oh, Groudon and Zapdos), so my in game name will be "Ash"

Thank you so so much!! `v´
No problem, you're very welcome :]
thanks for helping eckley!
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv