Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Action Replay?
I am looking at purchasing an Action Replay for the purpose for cloning some shiny pokemon. However, the reviews I am seeing online range from "This worked perfectly" to "Action Replay corrupted my pokemon game of over 200 hours of gameplay! Do not buy!"

What are people's experience with the Action Replay?
Don't buy an action replay, waste of money in my opinion. However if you have an sd card reader you can homebrew it and clone for free
I have an SD Card reader on my laptop. Does that work?
Yes, PM me and I will send you details
(Jan 12, 2016, 11:49 AM)Platinum2183 Wrote: Yes, PM me and I will send you details

Can you PM me that too?
@Platinum2183 PM sent!
@Platinum2183

Hey so... I accidentally sent the two links that you sent me, and your inbox seems to be full. Could you please re-send? Looking for an updated version of the Homebrew that works with my current OS. Sad
I have had a powersaves for a little under a year. I am really impressed with it. I had one problem with it and that was because I messed it up. It was easily fixed just because every time you do anything it creates a backup. I still have the file from before I started and If I wanted go back to the original game state. There is only thing that I would ever say...make sure you do everything right. If you follow the steps really carefully then you will be fine.
(Feb 1, 2016, 08:13 PM)Cubonefan Wrote: @Platinum2183

Hey so...  I accidentally sent the two links that you sent me, and your inbox seems to be full. Could you please re-send? Looking for an updated version of the Homebrew that works with my current OS. Sad

What OS are you currently on?
(Feb 5, 2016, 12:25 PM)Platinum2183 Wrote:
(Feb 1, 2016, 08:13 PM)Cubonefan Wrote: @Platinum2183

Hey so...  I accidentally sent the two links that you sent me, and your inbox seems to be full. Could you please re-send? Looking for an updated version of the Homebrew that works with my current OS. Sad

What OS are you currently on?

Nevermind! I got it to work! yay! Smile